31 May 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I Truly Enjoy!
(specifically hobbies)


*Now some of these hobbies/activities I've done for a long time, some I haven't done in a long time (due to babies) and others I have just recently started since being a SAHM. Here tis is...

1. Running
2. Golfing
3. Soccer
4. Sewing
5. Scrapbooking
6. Writing
7. Cooking
8. Organizing
9. Singing (in the privacy of my own home)
10. Digital Photography
11. Reading (magazines only)
12. Calligraphy
13. Duh, Blogging

*Stay tune for next week's TT Part II- it will be thirteen things Theresa wishes she could do! Don't be alarmed if there are some repeats from today's list :-)

Forgot to add:
The following graphic courtesy of Emily.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, short and sweet!! I like it : )

ed pills online said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.