29 May 2006

A very important prayer request!!

K ya'll, I mentioned this in a post last week that I know WHY I blog. So PLEASE do me a favor and pray for a friend and her newborn baby Addison. Addison was born just over 4 lbs. with two holes in her heart! They are back in the ER right now with numerous issues going on. You can go here to get more specifics/updates and if you haven't been reading Sarah's In the Midst of It, you're really missing out in the blogosphere.

I know all you "mommies" out there can imagine what Sarah and her family is going through. So please, let's get this prayer chain started!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Does this mean you have access to your computer?

Theresa said...

Yes, it's just very hard to read AND it takes me about 10x longer to do things...but better than nothin' at all? Right?

Girl Raised in the South said...

theresa, robin phoned and told me you'd done this request - i can't tell you, as a mom, how much it meant to me to know it was covered out there. thanks to you and to all those other praying mommy bloggers out there - long, wearing day, but baby is home, nursing and I expect we're all going to sleep hard tonight. xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

praying. i just can't even begin to think of what that must be like. thank you for posting about her theresa!

online medicine store said...

Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.