25 May 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Reasons why I should be the next American Idol!
1. When I was younger I use to be the loudest singer in church over all the other kids.
2. I can hit some pretty high notes while singing in the shower, must be the steam.
3. I can sing to any song on the radio while in my car with no problem, that includes rock, country, christian and the Wiggles.
4. I grew up in a fairly small town so if I won I could make it famous or at least put it on the map.
5. I use to pronounce a word wrong just like Kelly Pickler - I use to say tor-till-la instead of tor-tee-ya.
6. I know every word to most theme songs like Dora the Explorer, Hi-5 and Scooby Doo. That should be good for at least one audition!
7. I can lip sync to any artist.
8. I own 3 bridal dresses and one prom dress to wear for the season finale. That includes matching dyed shoes and fake rhinestone necklaces.
9. Too enhance my stage presence I can do the worm, the snake and the Roger Rabbit! (k, did I actually just admit that.)
10. I have a very supportive network of family and friends that would vote regardless of my humiliation.
11. I already have a blog site where fans can come and chat with me.
10. In addition to number 11, I have my own email account where stalkers can send me emails.
11. I really thinkthat I can sing better than Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia and Carrie Underwood.
12. My three year-old and 15 month old think I have the best singing voice ever.
13. Because I believe I can BE... the next American Idol.
HA, HA, I hope you all know me by now that this was just for a laugh and, I can't wait for next season to start!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Loved this, it made me laugh. I'm with you on the bridal dressings. We would look great!

Addie said...

How many ideas did I just get for our trip to Savannah?!? I really feel like we will NEED to see you do the worm! ;-)

And if you sound good singing with all the songs in the car...then you would win FOR SURE!!!

Diane Viere said...

LOL! You've got my vote!

Diane

Sarah said...

I'm so glad to know my husband isn't the only one who's proud of being able to do the worm! And I'm oh so jealous that I can't make the GA trip--I'd love to see it in person!! I don't actually watch AI that much (Boomama is cringing, I know), but I'd definitely watch if you were on it--especially if you pull out the prom dress :)

Girl Raised in the South said...

loved your take on this - cracked me up. Honestly it sounds a lot like the reason the contestants-to-be give when Simon asks them. I can just hear them saying #13 - because I believe I can BE....

Anonymous said...

three bridal dresses theresa..?!?! i've never even had one! how'd you manage THAT?