25 May 2006
1. When I was younger I use to be the loudest singer in church over all the other kids.
2. I can hit some pretty high notes while singing in the shower, must be the steam.
3. I can sing to any song on the radio while in my car with no problem, that includes rock, country, christian and the Wiggles.
4. I grew up in a fairly small town so if I won I could make it famous or at least put it on the map.
5. I use to pronounce a word wrong just like Kelly Pickler - I use to say tor-till-la instead of tor-tee-ya.
6. I know every word to most theme songs like Dora the Explorer, Hi-5 and Scooby Doo. That should be good for at least one audition!
7. I can lip sync to any artist.
8. I own 3 bridal dresses and one prom dress to wear for the season finale. That includes matching dyed shoes and fake rhinestone necklaces.
9. Too enhance my stage presence I can do the worm, the snake and the Roger Rabbit! (k, did I actually just admit that.)
10. I have a very supportive network of family and friends that would vote regardless of my humiliation.
11. I already have a blog site where fans can come and chat with me.
10. In addition to number 11, I have my own email account where stalkers can send me emails.
11. I really thinkthat I can sing better than Kelly Clarkson, Fantasia and Carrie Underwood.
12. My three year-old and 15 month old think I have the best singing voice ever.
13. Because I believe I can BE... the next American Idol.
HA, HA, I hope you all know me by now that this was just for a laugh and, I can't wait for next season to start!