02 May 2006

We chopped it off!

After months of contemplating I decided to get Victoria's hair all cut off! The reason this has been such an issue is because my mom use to do this to me when I was little and everyone mistaken me for a boy! I so hated that...so after this, I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet and do it. I think it turned out adorable and Victoria really likes it! Phew!

After we got home I told Victoria she looked like a princess and since then she has put on all her princess dresses and asked me to take her picture! I know (of course) Dora happens to get in the pic as well. Go figure, she's everywhere! Oh, and you don't get to see the pic of Aurora or Snow White because for some reason my blog gets all whacked out when there's too many pics!






7 comments:

Theresa said...

Does anyone know how to post pics on blogger without making your site go bezerk???? Please feel free to drop me a line via email or comments...

Julie said...

I LOVE it. It is so cute. I've actually been contemplating this with Natalie too since she never lets me put anything in it. Her hair just isn't as thick so I'm not sure what it will look like.

Theresa said...

J, it's actually not thick at all -just with this cut it makes it look so much fuller and healthy! I totally recommend the cut with our girls type of hair, baby fine!! If I would of known it would make her hair look so much thicker I would have done it a while ago. Also, she loved having things in her hair but it would never stay because it was so fine...Oh well, lesson learned. :)

Addie said...

So Cute Theresa! I've always wanted this cut for my oldest, but her hair is just a smidge wavy and I just don't think it would look as cute. LOVE IT!

Are you trying to make them side by side? If so, I've tried in blogger and it doesn't work very well. So I do all of mine down the center. I have no idea if this will help at all. I know just enough to be dangerous! ;-)

Stacey said...

Sooo cute!! I wish I had a little girl so I could contemplate getting her hair cut! Oh well, boys just get short hair and that's the way it is : )

BTW, you can see the snow white and aurora picture just fine. I always do the same thing Addie does. Straight down the middle all lined up.

Wendy said...

Very Cute! Dora ends up in a lot of our pictures too.

We've been considering cutting my daughter's hair. It is now to the middle of her back and tangles easily, which is no fun.

Julie said...

I showed Natalie the pictures and she loved it and wants her hair cut too. This morning as we were leaving to go to Grammie's she said "But I have to get my hair cut first mom cuz it's driving me crazzzzzy." So I think we'll get it cut tomorrow.