26 May 2006
Prayers Request and Praise
Praise:
We have recently (as of yesterday) overcome a legal battle with our builder. See in AZ most builders put a lien on your house for the first year with restriction to sell, rent or lease within 12 months from closing. But there are exceptions to this rule i.e. job transfer within 25 miles or more. Hence, that is our situation. John is being relocated to Texas with a new job position. But, for some reason after two formal letters (one from us and one from John's corporate) the unidentified "builder" (to be nice) decided that they would not lift the $20,000 fine! I guess to be difficult. BUT, after many nights of prayer and consulting with a lawyer an unexpected call came yesterday. It was the above unidentified builder calling to say that they consulted with their legal department and decided to lift the lien. Thank you Jesus! Another answered prayer!

Prayer Request:
So, I'm sitting in my house currently holding an "Open House". But, can you really call it an Open House if no one shows up? We held a Open House last Sunday and one guy came through. Today we had none. However, we are holding the OH tomorrow and Sunday as well. So everyone I NEED YOUR HELP, please pray that we sell our house so we can go back home to Texas. I know that God has a plan for our family and our house will sell on his schedule but please keep keep praying for us that the house will sell sooner rather than later.

Thanks ladies, I have seen what a prayer chain of blogging mommies can do so thanks in advance!

  posted at 4:03 PM  
  5 comments



5 Comments:
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Addie said...

Well that's a big ole honkin' praise! I'll be prayin' for sure!

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Well, you know I will be praying about it since I feel as though I am duely invested in you getting your rear back here. Have a packed weekend ahead with the holiday, so I may not call until Tuesday. Have a great Memorial Day!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'll be praying for you. I know how stressful that can be.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I know it's stressful to sit back and wait but you're right... God does have a plan!! I'll be praying that it all happens quickly.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger Blessed Beyond Measure said...

Theresa, waiting is hard, hard, isn't it? I'll be praying too - Texas is just the best place to be.

Wanted to thank you for the comment and recommendation re Starbucks - I went a few days ago and have the Java Chip Cappuccino per your advice - yummy and gave me a boost of energy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name: Theresa

Location: The great state of Texas

I'm a Christ follower, wife, mama, daughter and sister. I am married to my best friend and we have two precious girls ages 6 and 4. We are happily living in Texas. I love sewing, photography, new running shoes, iced tea and never turn down Tex-Mex. I love spending time with my family, traveling, football season and most importantly, I love to laugh.

My complete profile

Twitter Updates

Sites I Cruise & Use
Ebay Shopping
Everyday with Rachel Ray
Agapeland Music
Twin Sisters
Jeweler Matthew Trent
Fellowship Church
Family Watchdog

Search This Blog

 

Previous Posts
  • Thursday Thirteen
  • WFMW
  • Life's aches and pains, with a high pain tolerance...
  • A Sister's Love is the sweetest thing...
  • How amazing this thing called the blogosphere is??...
  • Thursday Thirteen
  • WFMW = Works-For-Me-Wednesday
  • Where did my baby go?
  • UPDATE: House Videos
  • The 7 Year Itch?

  • Blogrolls
    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    Miscellaneous


    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Archives
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • July 2009
  • March 2011
  • August 2011

  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto