26 May 2006

Prayers Request and Praise

Praise:
We have recently (as of yesterday) overcome a legal battle with our builder. See in AZ most builders put a lien on your house for the first year with restriction to sell, rent or lease within 12 months from closing. But there are exceptions to this rule i.e. job transfer within 25 miles or more. Hence, that is our situation. John is being relocated to Texas with a new job position. But, for some reason after two formal letters (one from us and one from John's corporate) the unidentified "builder" (to be nice) decided that they would not lift the $20,000 fine! I guess to be difficult. BUT, after many nights of prayer and consulting with a lawyer an unexpected call came yesterday. It was the above unidentified builder calling to say that they consulted with their legal department and decided to lift the lien. Thank you Jesus! Another answered prayer!

Prayer Request:
So, I'm sitting in my house currently holding an "Open House". But, can you really call it an Open House if no one shows up? We held a Open House last Sunday and one guy came through. Today we had none. However, we are holding the OH tomorrow and Sunday as well. So everyone I NEED YOUR HELP, please pray that we sell our house so we can go back home to Texas. I know that God has a plan for our family and our house will sell on his schedule but please keep keep praying for us that the house will sell sooner rather than later.

Thanks ladies, I have seen what a prayer chain of blogging mommies can do so thanks in advance!

5 comments:

Addie said...

Well that's a big ole honkin' praise! I'll be prayin' for sure!

Robin said...

Well, you know I will be praying about it since I feel as though I am duely invested in you getting your rear back here. Have a packed weekend ahead with the holiday, so I may not call until Tuesday. Have a great Memorial Day!

Wendy said...

I'll be praying for you. I know how stressful that can be.

Stacey said...

I know it's stressful to sit back and wait but you're right... God does have a plan!! I'll be praying that it all happens quickly.

Girl Raised in the South said...

Theresa, waiting is hard, hard, isn't it? I'll be praying too - Texas is just the best place to be.

Wanted to thank you for the comment and recommendation re Starbucks - I went a few days ago and have the Java Chip Cappuccino per your advice - yummy and gave me a boost of energy.