12 May 2006

I'm going out on a limb here...



. . . and I'm going to say that, "I think Rachel Ray is pregnant!!"

Okay, I have no grounds to start this what could be rumor except for what I just saw on the Oprah show. Well, my first hunch was when my MIL was in town and we were discussing how we thought she had put on some weight. I chucked it up to, 'yeah she cooks, eats, sleeps and drinks food all the time'.

Then, the big tah-dah came today on the Oprah show...RR walks out on stage in the bright orangish/red shirt that swagged and crossed over her stomach. She looked a little heavier even from the last time I saw her. Not to mention she was just recently married in Tuscany! *inhale sigh* Continuing on my little theory here. ..then she was learning how to make Oprah's favorite drink, the Lemon Drop Martini. Well, they made the drink and then sampled it. Well let's just say Oprah sampled and Rachel just got her lips wet! I SO rewinded TiVo to make sure and yep she didn't actually drink it! Then, later in the show Rachel taught Oprah how to make Sangria. Again, Rachel and Oprah make a toast and Rachel just gets her lips wet. The third time she actually took a very small sip, I mean small. It was almost like she did it just to show she wasn't. Anyways, that's my lovely theory. What do you think?

4 comments:

boomama said...

Okay, I thought the same thing a couple of days ago when I was watching her show...she had on this black top with a sash right above her belly and I thought, "Hmmm...that looks suspiciously like one of those "transitional" maternity tops." But she never really turned to the side, so I couldn't tell for sure.

Now I must investigate. :-)

Anonymous said...

you are THE expert on rr! if you say she is, that's all i need to hear.

Diane Viere said...

O.K! I'm LOL here! You are too funny!

I hope you get an invitation to the Baby Shower! Could be...who knows! Well RR knows...and of course O knows! Ya know...Things I know for sure...and all!

:)

thanks for the smiles again today!

Diane

Anonymous said...

I called you during the episode just to tell you that (but you didn't answer)! If she's not pregnant, then it's time to start the tummy crunches, Rachel!