10 May 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

I figured since Mother's Day is just around the
corner that I would dedicate this TT to
Thirteen Things I Love About Being a MOM!
1. This Sunday when my daughter starting telling me the story she learned in Sunday School. "Mom...Mary broke the jar and rubbed it on Jesus' feet"!
2. Watching their eyes light up when you help them accomplish something they said they couldn't do.
3. Kissing a boo-boo and having them tell you it suddenly feels all better.
4. Rocking them to sleep in your arms.
5. Listening to them pray at night before going to bed.
6. Getting hugs and kisses for no reason at all.
7. Hearing them scream "Mommy" with excitement after they haven't seen you for 20 minutes.
8. Thinking how much joy they have brought to your life the minute they were born.
9. Holding their tiny hands while you cross the street.
10. Watching them grow year after year into a more and more mature being.
11. Listening to baby feet pitter patter across the floor.
12. Snuggling up on the couch together to watch a movie.
13. Taking all the great morals, values and lessons from my own Mom and passing them onto my children.
*Mamo, I'm not sure if you're reading this...but I love you very much and I'm so glad you are MY Mom - I wouldn't trade one minute of it for the world...I miss you and Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

These are sweet, they made me smile.

Wendy said...

Oh, by the way, I say go for the boy!

Stacey said...

Great idea for a TT, T : )

I'm with Wendy, go for a boy!!

Addie said...

Ah, that was sweet! All the things that make being mom so GREAT!

boomama said...

All of these are SO sweet - the things that make motherhood so special.