16 May 2006

WFMW = Works-For-Me-Wednesday


Tah-dah! Tis' the day for blogging mommies,
click right here to see more WFMW.

Alright, my brain is a little fried from hubby being out of town this week so here is a quick tip! This may sound silly but I didn't think about doing it until someone pointed it out to me...

Are you a coffee drinker? Do you use creamer? Well, are you ever stuck in a place where you can't find a coffee stir? A spoon? and nothing to mix that little drink with? We'll here's your answer. I always put my creamer in my coffee mug FIRST then I pour the coffee! Magically the creamer and coffee mix together themselves. I do this every morning and I don't even have to dirty a little spoon anymore. And, what's better than having one less dish to wash right?

Okay...lame I know, but you know at least one mommy just had an "ah-ha" moment! :-)

Click here to see other participants from the creator Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer...

11 comments:

Girl Raised in the South said...

I'm "ahhaing..." Im not a creamer drinker normally but now and then and that would never have occurred to me! Why don't those creamer drinkers know that? - Thanks for the tip :-)

Stacey said...

I hadn't really thought about it before. I always do coffee then creamer... I'm going to have to switch it up now : )

Kari said...

Im sitting here waiting for my coffee to finish brewing and I am so going to start doing that! Thanks for the tip!

Shalee said...

I do that too! At work I kept forgetting to find a stir stick so I started doing that... Mixes perfectly every time!

anna said...

I always do this! People look at me like I'm nuts, lol. I put in the cream and the sugar at the bottom of the cup, and swirl it around until the sugar dissolves, then I put in the coffee. Added bonus -- consistency in the coffee/cream ratio!

Kate said...

Awesome! I am going to try this tomorrow morning! I get up early, and sometimes if I am really tired, I will make a cup of coffee (with the coffee bags) before I go to the gym. I hate opening drawers and making noise so early (it's bad enough that I use the mirco) so you know I am going to try this tomorrow! Thanks a bunch! (Why didn't I think of this? Doh?!!!!)

Jenn @ Frugal Upstate said...

OK, I never thought of this on my own.

Carol said...

Ooooo....Good one!

Addie said...

I do this, it was born out of laziness. to lazy to walk the few steps over to dig a spoon out of the drawer, to lazy to want to walk the spoon over to the sink and toss it in.

I have no brain cells in the morning and all I want to do is grab my coffee cup, fill er up, and DRINK! :)

Good tip to pass around! ;-)

Nettie said...

I wonder if this would work in making chocolate milk....

Stacey said...

Saw RR on Oprah again a couple days ago and I'm thinking you're right!!