09 May 2006
House for Sale - Buckeye, AZ
Well here is the update from our first showing on Sunday. The realtor called yesterday and said, "they LOVED your house"! She says they have to see if they can get qualified for a loan now. So as it stands we are waiting for this family to meet with their lender. Now the possibility of the first looker to actually buy I know is unheard of especially only being on the market for two weeks. So, I'm not getting my hopes up but secretly I am SO praying that they will get qualified and buy it!

Now the reason for the title of the blog, I was hoping if anyone did any house hunting over the Internet (like I'm doing) that they might see my post. So here is a small recap of the house for anyone looking:

3,032 square feet
5 bedrooms; 2 1/2 bath
2 living areas
media room (w/ surround sound pre-wire)
playroom
located on a cul-de-sac
on a huge pool-sized lot
mountain views
north/south facing

If interested or want to see pics, please leave contact information in my comments. Sorry ya'll for the small marketing plug but be ready for tomorrow's Work-For-Me Wedesday tip!

  posted at 9:06 AM  
  3 comments



3 Comments:
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Yahoo! I hope they get it! Have a fabulous day..

R

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Stacey said...

Oh, I understand... I would do the same thing! I hate waiting to sell my house! I've done it twice now and that's enough for me : )

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger BooMama said...

I hope it sells soon! Is house hunting what you're doing on the laptop while you should be watching television? :-)

Last night we were watching "24," and my husband looked at me and said, "You're just watching? Not watching and blogging? Is something wrong?"

Oh, it's an addiction. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name: Theresa

Location: The great state of Texas

I'm a Christ follower, wife, mama, daughter and sister. I am married to my best friend and we have two precious girls ages 6 and 4. We are happily living in Texas. I love sewing, photography, new running shoes, iced tea and never turn down Tex-Mex. I love spending time with my family, traveling, football season and most importantly, I love to laugh.

My complete profile

Twitter Updates

Sites I Cruise & Use
Ebay Shopping
Everyday with Rachel Ray
Agapeland Music
Twin Sisters
Jeweler Matthew Trent
Fellowship Church
Family Watchdog

Search This Blog

 

Previous Posts
  • A Little Slice of Heaven
  • Oh My Heavens!
  • Thursday Thirteen
  • We chopped it off!
  • Grand time in the Grand Canyon
  • See Ya Later
  • Don't under estimate the power of...
  • Where did my weekend go?
  • Brokeback and broken-up
  • Blogitis

  • Blogrolls
    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    Miscellaneous


    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Archives
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • July 2009
  • March 2011
  • August 2011

  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto