09 May 2006

House for Sale - Buckeye, AZ

Well here is the update from our first showing on Sunday. The realtor called yesterday and said, "they LOVED your house"! She says they have to see if they can get qualified for a loan now. So as it stands we are waiting for this family to meet with their lender. Now the possibility of the first looker to actually buy I know is unheard of especially only being on the market for two weeks. So, I'm not getting my hopes up but secretly I am SO praying that they will get qualified and buy it!

Now the reason for the title of the blog, I was hoping if anyone did any house hunting over the Internet (like I'm doing) that they might see my post. So here is a small recap of the house for anyone looking:

3,032 square feet
5 bedrooms; 2 1/2 bath
2 living areas
media room (w/ surround sound pre-wire)
playroom
located on a cul-de-sac
on a huge pool-sized lot
mountain views
north/south facing

If interested or want to see pics, please leave contact information in my comments. Sorry ya'll for the small marketing plug but be ready for tomorrow's Work-For-Me Wedesday tip!

3 comments:

Robin said...

Yahoo! I hope they get it! Have a fabulous day..

R

Stacey said...

Oh, I understand... I would do the same thing! I hate waiting to sell my house! I've done it twice now and that's enough for me : )

boomama said...

I hope it sells soon! Is house hunting what you're doing on the laptop while you should be watching television? :-)

Last night we were watching "24," and my husband looked at me and said, "You're just watching? Not watching and blogging? Is something wrong?"

Oh, it's an addiction. :-)