01 June 2006

Letter Meme

I know you've seen it, you've read em' now I got it...the letter "S" from Julie.
*Please note, these are not in any order of importance.

#1 - Sewing - it's my favorite hobby this day and age. Although, I'm a novice sewer I try to make everything. And, if I can't I make it up!
#2 - Scrapbooking - I really love doing this but much of it hasn't happened since I had another baby and moved. I would spend many a nights up till 3:00 in the morning doing this. My old neighbor and dear friend Mary can avow to this!
#3 - Sistors! I have two of them one older one younger and we all are 2 years or less apart and they are the dearest things to my heart! Even though they live in another state, we are very close at heart.
#4 - Starbucks or as we call it "Fivebucks" has got to be on the list, need I say more?
#5 - Spaghetti - I can make any variation of it and spaghetti/pasta is my all time favorite carb.
#6 - Speaking - Can't help it, I'm a social butterfly. It's hard to teach your lil' one not to talk to strangers when Mom does it all day! I love to talk, you can never get me to shut up and I have no fear of public speaking. I aced all my Public Speaking courses in college. I know, nerd!
#7 - Sweets - I have a sweet tooth 24/7. Especially for chocolate it's my all time weakness.
#8 - Salt - I put it on everything (except pizza). I eat sea salt, table salt, coarse salt, popcorn salt you name it!
#9 - Salvation - the most important step I ever made in my life, accepting Jesus Christ into my life.
#10 - Speed - I feel the need for speed (when I drive.) When I cook (hence, 30 Minute Meals.) When I clean. Everything has to be done in minimal time to save more time for other things. Crazy I know.

If you want me to assign you a letter just leave me a comment in my comments section.

1 comment:

holdenon said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog! Great to hear from you! I totally agree with Starbucks...why is it so freaking addicting? I can't explain it! Thanks for sharing! Have a great weekend!