09 June 2006

Introducing the O-R-E-O


First mistake, I sent DH to the store to buy me some "chocolate". He came home with a package of Keebler Fudge Graham cookies AND Oreo's. Wrong! So wrong! When I say chocolate I mean a bag of chocolate, candy bar, etc. Then I asked if he got double stuf (at least)? He walks away and says, "dang it". And, yes those were his exact words. Who in the world buys Oreo's and doesn't get DOUBLE STUF?

Now, the point to my story. I decided to keep the cookies and give them to the girls for a snack. However, neither of them have had these cookies before. After snacking some Oreo's for a while Victoria looks over at me holding an Oreo and says,

"Mom, I only like the butter on the inside and not the black stuff".

Crack me up! It just dawned on me that my girls have never been introduced to Oreo's before nonetheless, know what's really inside them!

Wait until Victoria gets a hold of a Double Stuf 'Butter' Oreo! :)

7 comments:

Kate said...

Ok, that's funny! I think the butter stuffed Oreo would be deadly! As if the regular ones weren't already bad enough! Your blog is fun! I've got to catch up and read some! Thanks for stopping by mine. :)

Wendy said...

Send him for a CARAMELLO candy bar next time. Yum!

Vessel said...

Hi Theresa,
Caught your blog for the first time and will frequent it now. I send my man for milk and he comes home with Cap n Crunch and Lucky Charms. Whatta gonna do?

boomama said...

MMMMMMM - butter Oreos. YUMMY. :-)

Hey, I saw somebody deep fry an Oreo on the Food Network a few weeks ago...it didn't look half bad, to tell the truth.

Anonymous said...

oh dear! 'chocolate' does not mean black pseudo cookies, you're so right!

Stacey said...

That is so cute!! I like the 'butter', too!!

Pfingston said...

mmmm - and fugde covered mint oreo cookies, my all time favorit cookies in the WORLD! mmmm - chocolate ....mmmm

OK, diet's off!