23 June 2006

23 Minutes in Hell

Not sure where my little brain has gone but I meant to post yesterday and well the day just got a way from me. But, here is what I spent Wednesday evening doing...

A friend of mine sent me a video link about this christian guy name Bill Wiese who claims one year ago while sleeping, "God took him to hell for 23 minutes". He explains his experience and in intimate details gives a description of what it felt like being in hell. Obviously, I don't believe everything I hear or see but this was a pretty powerful message.

I will tell you the video is about an hour long but if you get a spare moment I recommend you watch it. It's a very very powerful, biblical and thought provoking message in itself.

(* WARNING: The speaker is not great and the images at the beginning and end are not suitable for children. Also, it starts off a little slow but just give it about 10 mins.

When you get to the site, just scroll down until you see the video clip. (You don't have to download anything.)

http://www.freecdtracts.com/cd_1.htm


Come back and post your thoughts in my comments. I'm curious to see what ya'll think!

7 comments:

Robin said...

Your title got my attention. Also, where's your new skin? Thought it would be up by now. Anyhoo, I won't have time to watch today, but I will check it out later.

R

Robin said...

PS Any news on the couple who came to look at the house?

I guess I could just call or email you, huh?

Vessel said...

A friend of mine is reading the book and said it is really compelling.

Anonymous said...

i will not watch that right before bed!! (but i will be back)

Addie said...

OK, I'm with HM on this. I'm gonna mark this post as new and I'll be back tomorrow!

Stacey said...

I'll see if I can check that out in the morning. I'm not ready for that before bedtime : )

Anonymous said...

I don't believe this guy. Either he just had a dream, a vivid dream, or he probably made it up for money. He's been deceived by Satan. Jesus said that many will come in his name, preach another gospel and will lead others astray(Mat 24:5)NIV). I knew this would happen. To know the real truth, look at http://www.gnmagazine.org/booklets/HL/foreverinhell.htm. You'll be surprised. I would pray for those who were lead to deception.