20 June 2006

I TRIPLE-DOG DARE YOU?

Wow, after some thought I finally decided to do the celebrity face recognition that has been flying around the Internet. Thanks to Toni and Robin for getting me started.

The site is called MyHeritage Face Recognition and it scans a celebrity database trying to match your face with a celebrity (male or female). Based on my results I don't believe the database is too accurate! Although some of the names were a great ego booster others I had never heard of. I just uploaded the pic from my blog.

Now you can only read my results if you're going to take the challenge AND post your results...So, anyone visiting my site today consider yourself triple-dog dared and tagged!!

Here were my 'oh so giddy' results in order:

Drew Barrymore (Cool)
Carrie Underwood (Puuuuuleease!)
Samantha Fox (LOL)
Jada Pinkett Smith (LOL)
Adriana Lima (no clue)
Evangeline Lilly (from LOST, whatever!)
Jennifer Connelly (I'm feeling old)
Isabelle Adjani (no clue)
Tia Carerre (no clue)
Danny Minogue (no clue)


So there they are, I only WISH I looked like any of these people!! But, whatever the phony results are it sure was fun and I was glad no males came up in my list. :)

I added Victoria's pic first (I know I'm so mean) but the first pic that matched was a very young picture of Leonardo DiCaprio! But it's okay, it's not that Victoria looked like a little boy but he looked like a little girl! :)

14 comments:

Glass Half Full said...

This was funny!! :) I must try.

Robin said...

First of all, we are so having "A Christmas Story" watching party when you are here this Christmas. Secondly, no WAY am I doing that. I probably look like Gorbachev or someone like that. Ignorance is bliss.

Robin said...

First of all, we are so having "A Christmas Story" watching party when you are here this Christmas. Secondly, no WAY am I doing that. I probably look like Gorbachev or someone like that. Ignorance is bliss.

Stacey said...

I don't know if I want to do it T. What if it says I look like someone horrible? I googled several of the people on your list that you had no idea about, a couple of them are supermodels!! You go girl!!

Stacey said...

BTW, love the pics zooming through at the top!!

Nicole said...

I hope I can figure out how to do this! We'll see what happens!

Girl Raised in the South said...

There you go - new approach to this. When a male shows we just know he looks like a girl. No way any of us look like B.O.Y.S.!

Nicole said...

OK!! I did NOT like that!! It said that I look like Sofia Coppolla. I do NOT think she as attractive at all. At least you got some physically attractive people on yours. I must have a weird face too because it only said one person. Bummer for me!!

Anonymous said...

LOL I'll have to try that. Sad thing is, I might have to take a picture of myself because I seriously think I don't have one. I'm not sure I want to either though! What if it comes back & says I look like Jack Black or something? LOL

boomama said...

No way will I do that thing. I'm too scared it'll tell me that I look like Ernest Borgnine.

:-)

Addie said...

Sorry, I'm gonna refuse your triple dog dare. Now, if you triple dog dared me to stick my tongue to a flagpole....

Unknown said...

Okay--I DID it. First I used a pic of me and dh that my dd took of us while we were camping, and I came out as a MAN (no women, only men). Then I did my blogger pic, and I think I was 70% Elle McPherson, and some others that were okay matches. My son, who is adorable, came out in another family pic (not this one) as looking like a lot of really pretty women, and he is pretty--Christina Ricci, Kate Beckinsale etc. And dd, in this pic, came out as Olivia Newton John. I see that!

Mom2fur said...

Oh, good googa mooga--I came up with Roseanne Barr and Pablo Picasso!
I think I need to get a better picture of myself. But this was fun--thanks!

Vessel said...

Penelope Cruz-74% (the poses are the same)
Julia Roberts-71% (are my teeth that big?
Heather Locklear 68% (my husband might use that at the watercooler!)
Jaime Lynn Spears- 61% (They're gettin' younger, hooray!)