15 June 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Today I'm suppose to make a crazy list of thirteen things about my crazy life. However, today I have decided to list thirteen things I am thankful for today.

Just because I need to.

(Thanks to my friend Mary for pointing this out to me.)

1. I'm thankful that Victoria got up this morning and got herself a coloring book and crayons and let me SLEEP IN until 7AM!

2. I'm thankful I got out of bed this morning and did not have any stomach or pelvic pain like I explained here.

3. I'm thankful that I got to talk on the phone to my friends today like Mary, Robin, and Lori. (I would give link love to all listed but the others do not blog.)

4. I'm thankful that both of my girls are healthy and not sick - not even runny noses which is a miracle in itself.

5. I'm thankful that the girls got to visit the local library and see Miss Spider and Clifford the Dog (I would post a pic but I'm too tired.)

6. I'm thankful neither of the girls cried for their daddy today and that we were busy enough to distract them for one more day until he arrives.

7. I'm thankful we got to get Cherry-Limeades at Sonic (the best drink ever by the way) during our 111 degree heat!

8. I'm thankful Victoria got to go to Ballet/Jazz class and learn more of her dance routine.

9. I'm thankful Claire made it through number 8 since it is during her naptime.

10. I'm thankful I remembered to tape the World Soccer Cup on my TiVo for some early morning TV watching. (Go U.S.!)

11. I'm thankful I got to catch up on all my blog-reading today.

12. I'm thankful Victoria fell asleep on my lap tonight at 5:30 since she missed her nap and has STAYED asleep. (It's 11:50)

13. I'm thankful I fixed something healthy to eat tonight - brown rice! I know... ya'll stop drooling!

The following graphic courtesy of Denise @ Mental Excrements

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, brown rice is healthy.

I've just wrote a post about it in my blog.

Robin said...

So, did she sleep all the way until it was time to get up? =) I hope so!!

boomama said...

Now I'm partial to strawberry limeades, but we won't argue the particulars. There is just something SO refreshing about a big ole drink from Sonic in the summertime.

Do you and Robin talk every single day? Y'all conference call me sometime. :-)

Theresa said...

R - yes, she woke up at 8:30 because she was thirsty! I put her in her PJ's had her go to the bathroom and she went right back to sleep! Phew!


Boo - Our family spent the night at Robin's house the last night we stayed in Texas because - we'll we didn't have a house. Then, in the morning Robin drove me and the girls to the airport. It was one of the saddest days ever and we cried! So to answer your question, yea, we pretty much talk everyday! Cuz, you know I go through Robin withdrawls! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea posting the things that you are thankful for. I also need to do that. That's not a bad thing to do daily, just to put things in perspective.

Stacey said...

I'm thankful that you're so thankful today!! It's nice to hear about all the good things going on in your life!!

I miss seeing you guys at church. We'll have to start seeing each other at Julie's more often : )

Girl Raised in the South said...

Cherry limeade - we are always sure to get those when we come to Texas. They dont have sonics in PA, maybe because it never gets to 111 degrees. Today they said how hot it was - 93. I didnt complain, but these PA natives just cant take the heat.