25 June 2006

My Mug Shot


Well, it's not my true 'mug shot' but this will have to do for now. My girl Stacy has tagged me for a fun meme about my favorite coffee mug I use in the mornings.

Well I have two favorites and they are pictured below. Coincedently, one is from my from my mother and the other from my MIL.

The blue & green one is from MIL and they are hand-painted. They don't match my kitchen or necessarily follow a theme I just thought they were adorable so, she bought them for me.

The other is a classic mug from Longaberger! My mom has a set in different colors and I use them the last time I was home and loved them. They are thick, heavy and keep your coffee warm for a long time. Mom got me a set of four for my birthday last year in these fun colors, cornflower, sage, butternut, and paprika.

So there are my mug shots, I'm going to tag Robin for a "Dr. Pepper" mug shot, and Wendy.

6 comments:

Robin said...

You're too funny. I'll have mine up asap!

Stacey said...

Great mugs and fun memories... I love it!! Thanks for playing along : )

Nicole said...

Those are such pretty coffee mugs. Most people have not so cute ones that they REALLY use. I think now we all have to go out and get some cute ones like you! :)

Pfingston said...

Ooooh, this is my first visit since you've had your new do, done! WOW, I like it! Anyway I did this little meme . . .or linked to the time I did it once before . . . I just love seeing all the different mugs, what a piece of personality it is! :-)

Addie said...

Those are both way too cute! I'm looking forward to sippin' some mornin' coffee with y'all. I can hardly wait! :D

Wendy said...

Hi Theresa, I put mine up today. Thanks!

Also, I LOVE the new look and name of your site! It looks great!!!