05 June 2006

New toy, new feature

Well the babies are down napping and I'm trying desperately not to read TOO much on the Internet about my health issue - but it's so hard not to, ya know? Funny, how the Internet can be your best friend then instantaneously turn into the devil!

On a lighter side, I've been playing around on the new toy and found out I have a little tiny (I mean tiny) little square at the top of the screen that's a camera. Too cool! So me and the girl took our pic last night. Please remember this was taken at 9:00 at night with no makeup and the do from church this morning, allright?

Now the key is to see if I can upload it...BM, watch out you may be my new tech support!

5 comments:

boomama said...

You have to be SO careful about using those initials and "tech support" in the same sentence - people will have many, many questions. :-)

And you did a great job uploading!

Here's my favorite Mac trick: hold down shift, the Apple, and the 4 at the same time...it'll make a little target looking thing. Now, click and hold on your mouse - drag the target until you'v made a box - and your computer will take a screen shot of whatever is inside the target box. Try it and you'll see what I mean. You can upload those screen shots into Blogger just like a regular picture.

The picture is adorable, by the way. And I'm still praying.

Wendy said...

What an adorable picture! You don't look like you need make up.

Glass Half Full said...

CUTE! Also, I am glad the tabs worked on your nightguard - excellent idea!!

Enjoy the day... :) :) :)

Stacey said...

That's really cool!!

Addie said...

OK, you look adorable! Stop that talk!
Jealous of your new toy.

Girl, I'm praying for you, stay off that Google or Web MD, no need when you got the Great Physician. I'm really praying for you! I wish it were July, I could give you a big ole' hug! These'll have to do for now.

((Hugs))