11 June 2006

The results are in

Thanks everyone for your prayers. God was definitely listening! My CT Scan came back normal. I got an automated message on Saturday stating my doctor had a message waiting for me with a number to call and retrieve it. I was thinking that was a pretty cool setup.

Now I'm not sure how this is going to sound but I was a little disappointed about the news. Believe me when I say, I didn't want anything to be seriously be wrong but I am still having LOTS of pain and I was hoping to get an answer about what it is that is causing my pain and how we were going to fix it?

However, the doctor mentioned that they do want to run the tests again in two months. But, I'm not sure why since I didn't actually get to talk to them. With that being said, I'm calling the doctor tomorrow to get more details and see if there is anything else we can do.

Again, thanks to all you prayer warriors out there and I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Great news! Praise God!

Diane Viere said...

Great news....even if delivered by an automated system! How I hate those! In this case....they're worthwhile however!

I completely understand your thoughts on wanting to know what is causing the pain. Keep advocating for yourself! Do call that Dr.--speak to him/her in person...and keep moving forward. God Bless!

Diane

Stacey said...

I'm sorry to hear you had to go through all of that to find out basically nothing. It's so hard because you want answers but you don't want to hear something's really wrong. I'll be praying that you feel better soon!!

How's it going with selling the house??

Robin said...

I'm glad to hear it wasn't "that". I'll be praying the figure it out!!

holdenon said...

I hope they figure it out soon, but sometimes no news is good news. I would hate for something to be seriously wrong! I will pray that they get rid of the pain for goodness sakes!

Pfingston said...

I hate not having answers! But good thing (Praise God) nothings seriously wrong.

Addie said...

OK, this is one of those, where I was just SURE that I commented. So glad that the scary part has been relieved. Now we'll pray for a speedy answer on why you still have pain, and an easy remedy!