26 June 2006

I need some technical support

UPDATED TO ADD: All the explanation marks are all gone. Not sure what did it but I'm sure blogger fixed itself!

Within Bloglines, I have my list blogs are cruise. However, recently bloglines has nine of my links showing a red explanation point in brackets at the end of the name. I believe I am not getting feed from these sites. Unless, summer has REALLY slowed down in the blogosphere.

When you click on the explanation point it says:

Bloglines has encountered an error trying to fetch the latest version of this feed. Bloglines handles errors automatically, no action is required by you. The error was:

The server hosting the feed returned a Forbidden message. If this error continues, you should check the feed URL and, if it is wrong, subscribe to the correct URL.


I have already deleted/unsubscribed to a site and then re-added it to my bloglines BUT, it's still there!

How do I get rid of these red things?? Anyone?? Bev or Barb this would be a great Techie Tuesday tip!!

8 comments:

Brenda said...

That's a great idea for Techie Tuesday! I'm having the same trouble with Bloglines, but I can't tell you why.

Robin said...

Me too! Me Too! Somebody throw me a life preserver!!!!

Addie said...

It must be a blogger thing or a bloglines thing. I subscribe to both of my feeds, just cuz' I like to be able to easily see who's subscribing, anyway, one of them showed up like that a few days ago and stayed that way, now, it's back to normal, but I still have several that are doing it.

Stacey said...

I have no idea. I still haven't made it over to bloglines and set mine up. I really need to!!

Brenda said...

I can get the feeds of older posts, but the new posts aren't showing up. I've looked in the bloglines Help files, but I haven't found anyting pertaining to feed errors. I guess I'll just have to read everyone's blog the old fashioned way, not that I mind.

Off topic - I'd like to know more about the blogger get together in Savannah. That's close enough to me I might could make it.

Robin said...

I only have one !!! left. Let's hope it all just self corrects.

boomama said...

The Bloglines thing is driving me crazy, but that's not nearly as important as this:

YOUR BLOG LOOKS GREAT! I LOVE IT!

I'm just now trying to catch up on my reading after our Mississippi trip...but everything looks awesome! Adorable.

Robin said...

I still have one, but I think she changed her blog address or just deleted it for some reason.