07 June 2006

WFMW

WORKS-FOR-ME WEDNESDAY

Sorry ya'll I haven't figured out how to copy an image from the web to my new MacBook yet. But, I'm sure ya'll know by know who started this wonderful idea by now!

Mine today is a MUST for you dishwasher users. It's the MUNCHKIN DELUXE DISHWASHER BASKET!

Now, if you don't have babies anymore don't worry it is still worth the five bucks!! If you have a little one it will store the bottle nipples (upright), and the basket can hold the bottle caps and covers. I use it for sippy cup lids, valves, measuring spoons, sippy straws (they now have a little holder on the outside for the straws), medicine droppers, medicine cups, my Wilton decorating tips and couplers, baby/toddler spoons, etc.

It's a must if you don't want to lose those small things in the dishwasher. I'm on my second one, of course because they came out with a deluxe! Such a sucker for advertising!


You can purchase them at Wal-Mart, Target and Babies-R-Us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if this will work for you. But if you have a photobucket account (free) you can add pics to it with the url images and post a pic to your blog with the html code. Just a thought - maybe until you figure it out! :)

(Photobucket even generates the html code for you)

Ps - those baskets are da bomb, LOL

Glass Half Full said...

I am a big fan of putting whatever I can in the dishwasher. This allows the smallest of items to be thrown in. EXCELLENT!

Stacey said...

I love these too!! I have one now but the lid broke off the top. I need one of these new deluxe ones!!

Anonymous said...

and it's cute, too! I hate losing those little baby spoons in the bottom, so this is great!