06 September 2006

Works-For-Me-Wednesday

To say the least, I have been out-of-pocket on this whole WFMW deal. It has not been intentional but you know sometimes that thing called "life" just gets in the way. So here is a long overdue WFMW! Brought to you by Babies-R-Us and Wal-Mart...

The Floppy Seat and Table Toppers!

Now you may think that I am a germ-a-phobe by using these, but trust me they have way more function and purpose than to keep germs away. And if you ever have your 15 mos. month old in the hospital for four days nearly dying to find out she has Salmonella, then we'll talk more! Yea, that's another day, another post. I get asked at least ONCE everytime I'm out where I got these little gadgets, so here you go!

Advantages for the Floppy Seat: (besides keeping germs off baby's skin)

1. It is SO much more comfortable than those metal-ly shopping carts
2. It fits over high-chairs, baby seats and boosters
3. It has a pocket for the sippy, binky, keys, etc.
4. You can feed baby snacks on the front of it like a tray
5. Baby can lay down in it sideways if she falls asleep. (Claire just did this yesterday!)
6. Smaller babies just fit better in the cart with the floppy
7. It is functional for babies and toddlers
*Available at Babies-R-Us (there are other versions but "The Floppy" is the best!)
And, remember it's only as germ-free as much as you wash it!


Advantages for using the Table Toppers:
1. It keeps food germ-free from dirty restraurant tables during finger food stage
2. It keeps baby busy by looking at the colors, shapes and characters printed on them (Dora is a favorite around here)
3. It's a fast and easy cleanup and they're disposable!
4. It's an instant placemat & keeps tables clean at home.

Go to Shannon's over at Rocks in my Dryer for more WFMW tips!


5 comments:

Barb said...

I swear, you moms have so many great things that weren't even thought of when mine were little. It almost makes me want to start over just so I can use some of these fun things. Almost. Not quite.

What a great idea The Floppy is.

Girl Raised in the South said...

Both great items. Now that Leslie is also in the baby business we're always looking for good gifts for her and Sarah. Christmas isn't far away. Maybe they each need these? I swear Theresa, I use your WFMW more than just about anyone elses. Thanks.

Stacey said...

Those are really cool. Do they have the placemats in boy designs?

Kristie Vinson said...

We went to Chic-Fil-A and they had the table toppers available with the kids meals!

Kelly Lynch said...

Ya know, I wish I had had one of those with my 1st child, who is now 8. I have her plus my son (6) and two other little princess', ages 3 and 15 months. I do like the floppy and the placemat for the restaurant. But I think it might be too late. My 3 yr old was in the hospital for 3 days for a really bad stomach infection. So I TOTALLY can empathize with your experience.