13 September 2006

Tagged by "Word Association"

Well, my good cyber-friend and movie buff Jules over at Family Jules has just tagged me for a 'word association' game. I'm not sure where I came up with these answers but they are the first words to pop in my head.

So here she goes nothing...

Rack ------ Ribs
Master---- Plan
Lemon---- Twist
Mirror ---- Mirror (on the wall...)
Seven ----- Eleven



Instead of tagging a bunch of people, I've decided that if you read this post then put your answers in my comments. But don't cheat and read everyone else's first. Post your words, THEN go back and read the others.

I'm cyberly watching you! :-)

1 comment:

Addie said...

Rack - torture
Master - plan
Lemon - Lime
Mirror - Mirror
Seven - Heaven

OK, I know you had plan and mirror, but I promise I thought plan before I read yours. Mirror however I have no idea what else you would even put there.

:-) Fun! (oh, and seven - Heaven, might lead you to believe I'm super spiritual, but I think it has more to do with the TV show than anything else! :D )