15 September 2006

Friday Fun

UPDATED TO ADD: Per y'all's request in my comments section, here is the link where I came upon these little babies. Some of them are hilarious but I didn't want to offend anyone so I didn't post them all. I hope you enjoy!

http://www.cafepress.com/kippygo/1007507

I found these cute little state vintage mottos...and I was laughing out loud! Now, please don't go blasting me in the comments this was just meant for fun. And by the way, I included my own home state, so there!


7 comments:

Shawna said...

I have never seen these before. How funny!

Anonymous said...

Is your bloglines messed up like mine???

Robin

Diane@Diane's Place said...

T-Lo, what's the link for these? I want to look up Arkansas and read the rest of them. :-)

I hope the rest of them are as funny as these! ;D

Anonymous said...

These are funny! I'd like to see the rest of them, too.

Anonymous said...

those are cute! i wanted to see waht texas was, but it wasn't there. and arizona is my fave by far!

Shawna said...

Thanks for the link. I will check it out!

Tammy said...

So cute! :)