22 September 2006

Blog-O-Lantern Contest


Well the contest officially has it's own button now. This was designed by my new, awesome friend Sandra over at A Diary of a "Stay at Home Mom". At first I wasn't sure about having one created because honestly, I didn't know how many people would want to join in.

But, then I decided who cares...Sandra already made the button and darn it I want to use it! :-) Now obviously, you don't have to put this in your sidebar to participate but hopefully it will be a reminder to all those who want to participate and help pass the word around.

So, a BIG huge thank you to Sandra for taking the time to do this. I just love it!

6 comments:

Lori said...

I think it is adorable, now I have to go buy my pumpkin =))) I am in girl. Even though we don't "celebrate" halloween to much, I love me a good pumpkin carving, so does my kids.

Blessings.

Lori said...

I also linked to you =))

Addie said...

We'll do it too, just cuz it's fun to show off. But I have seen your previous work, and despite the fact that my husband has skillz, I doubt we'll be up to your level! ;-)

(Love the button! Sandra did GOOD!)

Kelley said...

Cute as a button! Love it!

Shawna said...

Wow, love the button. It's CUTE. I can't wait to see all the entries.

Stacey said...

That button is so cute! Have you had very many people sign up to participate? I'm already thinking of several ideas that I could do : )