15 September 2006

Sugar was tagged!

* After numerous attempts blogger will NOT let me upload my picture so here is the meme w/o looking at Sissy!

Y'all know Chappyswife over at Journey to the Prize, right? Well, that little cruisin' doll tagged my little girls for a new meme that's been flying around. But in all fairness, since I have already done one for Sugar I thought I would tag Sissy for this one. She would be so excited...and I'll try to get some "real" 4 year old answers just to make it interesting!

1. Something I do well: Sissy's answers was "ballerina tricks". *Ahem* Although I don't like to discourage her, this is not something she does not do well. Who knows with a few lessons she could get better. But, what she does really well right is color, draw and write.

2. Something I'd like to improve on: (Mama speaking) Drawing, she gets SO frustrated if she can't copy a particular picture exactly the way it is. Like the front cover of Scooby-Doo movie H-e-l-l-o! Mama can't even draw that!


3. Favorite Food: This is Sissy talking, "My favorite food is...., my favorite is....Alpha Bit soup!" Yea, that's nice because she's NEVER had them before!! So when I asked again it was cereal but Mama reminded her it was soup, read 'Ramen Noodles'. She said oh yea.


4. Three words that best describe you: Sweet, Bossy, Compassionate

5. My happiest moment: I had to rephrase this question so Sissy could answer. She first pointed at me and I said "me?" Then she responded, "you, Claire, Daddy, Smokey and Daisy".

6. The most important thing in my life right now: Sissy answered, "- - - - - -!" (her sister) and then went and gave her a hug. Awwwww.

7. Then to the Moms, were you surprised by any of the answers: The food one was a shocker because duh, she's never even had them before. She must of saw it in a commercial right before she came in the kitchen. And, #5 because she just got done being punished so I figured I definitely wasn't on the list!


Well that was fun...I'm tagging , Lainee from Lori's over at Rattling Around if she is up to the challenge.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Thanks to you and Sissy for playing! Her answers were so cute. I didn't have much luck getting answers out of my boys. They didn't make too much sense...

It sounds like she is a little artist. My oldest son has been an artist his whole life, so it worries me a little that my 4 year old is not very good (don't tell him I said that!)

Stacey said...

That was cute. I'm going to have Josh answer the questions and see what he says! You'll have to stop by later and check it out.