26 September 2006

The Best of WFMW


Looks like were having the 'Best of WFMW' so I just happen to pick my very first one since I got lots of comments on it - and really many more people have joined since this was posted. Enjoy! (Look it's the old logo!) *smile*

I decided to join in with Shannon from Rocks In My Dryer to her new column idea of it Works-For-Me Wednesday. I was contemplating doing this since I didn't think anything I had to share was worth a good tip. But, I thought I would give it a try. Even if your not interested in participating, I would highly recommend you visiting her blog - she Rocks! (pun intended) :)

So here is my Works-For-Me Wednesday tip for today...

Do you hate taking out the trash? Well her is a tip that will hopefully make it a little easier. After removing the trash from the trash can take a handful of new trash bags and put them in the bottom of the can. Then, put in a new bag. Now, the next time it's time to take out the trash a new bag will be waiting for you.

I know restraurants do this a lot because the trash bags are normally stored far away from where the trash can actually resides. It also makes this dirty job much easier and cleaner for the nearby guests who are dining in. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lori said...

http://lrlwreath.blogspot.com/2006/09/thank-you-in-advance-for-prayers.html


Love your trash tip, I am praying for you (see my blog link up above)

Blessings.

Emily said...

This is a great tip. I know I have done this in the past with several jobs I have worked at, but for some stupid reason I have never thought of doing it at home. Thank you for the reminder

Stacey said...

I remember when you posted this one the first time : ) Great tip T!!