27 September 2006

No food after 11:00...

No cash, credit cards or jewelry.

Bring photo I.D. and insurance card.

Be at the hospital at 5:30am...


...and go straight to the surgery entrance.

After my pre-opt yesterday and a phone call from the hospital today these are my instructions. So if God willing, I will be in surgery for an hour then, recovery for an hour and hopefully getting ready to head home. I will let you all know how it went as soon as I'm able.

Here's my guess... at home recovering in bed with absolutely nothing to do but watch TV and blog, I'm guessing the update should be sooner than later.

And a quick thank you to Julie the Desert Diva for suggesting "perfect surgery recuperating material" for me...Seasons 1 & 2 of Grey's Anatomy on DVD!

Oh, yes she did!

Right now, I have in my hot little hands Season One with 19 Exclusive Unaired Scenes AND Season Two - The Complete Second Season UNCUT!

Oh, yes I do!

Come to think of it, blogging may be on the back burner after all. If I get too involved, I'll kindly let hubby post and give you the scoop! :-)

P.S. If I didn't get to you directly - thanks everyone for all your prayers!

12 comments:

Susie said...

The Great Physician will be there every step of the way...and he doesn't even send a bill at the end!! You'll be in my prayers!

Barb said...

God be with you tomorrow, T-Lo. I'll say a prayer for you.

And I'll be watching the first season of GA the same time you are - just arrived from Netflix and I'm settling in with it.

Lying around in bed with so many episodes of Grey's Anatomy AND a computer sounds pretty good to me!

Seriously, I'll be praying it all goes very easily for you.

Anonymous said...

Already been in prayer this morning. Love ya! Robin

Addie said...

T - I have your surgery written in my calender and I've been praying for you! I love ya, and pray all is going smoothly!

Sandra said...

Theresa, I already said a prayer and will keep you in my thoughts and prayer throughout the day.

Enjoy your Grey's Anatomy and take care of yourself you hear???

Sending you tons of love,
Sandra

Wendy said...

Praying for you here too.

Anonymous said...

sending lots of happy thoughts your way.

Anonymous said...

You're in my prayers!

Stacy said...

Hey T-Lo,

You are definitley in my prayers! :) Please do let me know how surgery went, oh queen-of-blogging! Missing you and hoping we can get the girls together soon!

Stacey said...

We're praying for you girl! Take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything at all! I'm not far : )

Vessel said...

Praying for ya girl.
Make sure to ask for your favorite comfy foods at home.
Hope you're back on your feet soon!

Anonymous said...

i've been off blogland for awhile, but i HATE it that i didn't know all you were going through! there is no excuse. i shoulda known, shoulda prayed, shoulda BEEN there for you. I'm so glad to read through all your posts and hear the result, but really... i should have been on my knees. (my hands flew up in praise when i read the word 'benign' though... :D what a RELIEF!!!!!)

so glad you're ok. i can't imagine what your husband and sweet girls have been through either.