13 September 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen reasons why I LOVED watching RockStar SUPERNOVA !
1. Can you say Lukas Rossi??
2. Dilani was so cool to watch and look at for that matter. Not too mention she's from Texas!
3. I could listen to Toby talk all night. Love me a Aussie accents!
4. I couldn't wait to see what Zayra was going to come out wearing.
5. Even though I'm not a huge rock and roll kind of gal, it was fun to listen to some different music each week.
6. And my hubby is a rock and roll kind of guy, so it was something we look forward to watching together. (I know cheesy, but we really TiVo it and had to wait for each other to watch it together.)
7. It had some real drama going on back at the house each week so it kind of was like a primetime soap! (Of course, nothing will replace Y&R!)
8. It was a "real" live show!
9. These kind of shows always have a happy ending! Even if the final people don't win they usually get record deals, cars, etc.
10. Gilby, Tommy and Jason were a hoot to listen to.
11. I love seeing what Brooke Burke was going to wear that week. She's so beautiful.
12. Most important to look at Dave Navarro!
13. Did I mention the main reason I watched Rockstar SUPERNOVA was because Dave Navarro was the host! (Okay, just checking!)

The following graphic courtesy
Goofy Girl @ Goofy Girl Designs

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you surprised??? I still feel like garbage today. So, I'll call ya when I have some energy.

Robin

Addie said...

I was a little surprised! but oh it was FUN FUN FUN!!! I did a 13 on the show too!

Did you get your garage door opener yet? The thought of not having one! Ugh! I just wouldn't park in the garage. OK, well I'm now way off topic! :-)

L8R!

Shawna said...

Survivor starts tonight! Are you going to watch? I.CANNOT.WAIT. but am going to have to tape it (can you believe the luck?) because my son has a ballgame tonight.

I am tagging you for a meme - if you haven't already done it. :) I will have mine posted in a few minutes.

holdenon said...

OK...I really wasn't a Lukas fan so I was surprised to see him win. My friend has a theory that he is 'trainable' to what they want him to be. Dilana is too set in her ways. We got hooked on it this season and couldn't wait to see who won! I probably would never buy their album but it was fun to watch, nonetheless!

mamashine said...

Okay, I haven't finished watching the last two episodes in my tivo so I'm not reading the other comments! :) I love that show too.
I'm hoping for Toby or Magni. Not that hoping after the fact will do any good. Since it's over and everything. But I don't like Lukas or Dilana for Super Nova. They're good, but I don't think they match as well.

Barb said...

Unfortunately Rock Star Super Nova was one of the first sacrifices I made when I decided I had to have 92 feeds in my bloglines and couldn't find a single one I'd want to delete. Just to pare it down a little.

Those state signs cracked me up. Where on earth did you find those? The state bird isn't Larry. Hysterical! Thanks for making me giggle.

Anonymous said...

What do you think next years group will be?

robin