13 September 2006
Thirteen reasons why I LOVED watching RockStar SUPERNOVA !
1. Can you say Lukas Rossi??
2. Dilani was so cool to watch and look at for that matter. Not too mention she's from Texas!
3. I could listen to Toby talk all night. Love me a Aussie accents!
4. I couldn't wait to see what Zayra was going to come out wearing.
5. Even though I'm not a huge rock and roll kind of gal, it was fun to listen to some different music each week.
6. And my hubby is a rock and roll kind of guy, so it was something we look forward to watching together. (I know cheesy, but we really TiVo it and had to wait for each other to watch it together.)
7. It had some real drama going on back at the house each week so it kind of was like a primetime soap! (Of course, nothing will replace Y&R!)
8. It was a "real" live show!
9. These kind of shows always have a happy ending! Even if the final people don't win they usually get record deals, cars, etc.
10. Gilby, Tommy and Jason were a hoot to listen to.
11. I love seeing what Brooke Burke was going to wear that week. She's so beautiful.
12. Most important to look at Dave Navarro!
13. Did I mention the main reason I watched Rockstar SUPERNOVA was because Dave Navarro was the host! (Okay, just checking!)The following graphic courtesy
Goofy Girl @ Goofy Girl Designs