24 September 2006

Back in Business

After 6 months of an inexperienced realtor, unsuccessful marketing plan, and crazy housing market we are back in business! How you ask? Let's just say it started last week during my quiet time when I was asking God to give me some answers about how to handle this 'house selling' situation. I had many questions that needed to be answered and God has slowly started to reveal his answers to me.

Well to save face of said realtor, I will not mention which company we were dealing with but, I will say that we are no longer under contract with them. Oh yes! We are back on the market tomorrow with a wonderful new realtor who works for a very reputable company. And, how do I know this? Well, I know this because in the past month, I have been interviewing several different realtors and companies and she my friends, has passed the test with flying colors! Not only is she honest, but she is looking out for our best interest and she knows her business like nobody's business!

Most importantly, she is a woman of God.

So this is a quick and BIG thank you to my good friend Stacy over at Just Me and My Guys for putting this person in our life.

Let the house selling journey begin...again!

6 comments:

Susie said...

It's God good? Praying for good results! (Smile, wink).

Sarah said...

Good luck! Our house has been on the market for about 8 months, and I'm losing hope!

And I'm praying for your surgery:)

Stacey said...

No Lauren, it's actually my Mom : )

Ooops, should I have kept that a secret?

Glad you're back in business and getting it back on the market. I know God has a plan for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm waiting here in Tex with baited breath...=)

Robin

Gethsemene Rose said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gethsemene Rose said...

Good Job to do the "interviewing" thing with your Realtor. Most people do not understand that the Realtor is "Your Employee" in the house selling business and as such you need to do all you can to find the right employee for your business. A good recommendation from a friend is also a great selling feature and of course a Christian in any Job is a PLUS. I have a few interviewing tips on Real Estate Here ( I used to be a Realtor so I wrote up a few articles for my devotional site)