05 July 2006
Thirteen Things I like about me (wow that was tough to type!)
I'm trying to take a lesson or two from Robin, Addie, and Sarah and do this TT that I have been putting off. Quite frankly, "me" is not my favorite topic but we'll give er' a try.
1. I like that I'm a cheerful person the majority of the time. It really takes A LOT to get me upset or mad and I like that.
2. I like that I'm a sociable person. I love to be around people. Okay, I have to be around others and my theory is the more the merrier!
3. I like that I have blue eyes. I love blue eyes - my dad's are gorgeous and I'm glad my girls both got them.
4. I like my freckles. (Just like Addie.) I think they make a person unique and they give me a little color in the winter time. :)
5. I like that I can enjoy any kind of music. This makes it very easy to relate to people at any age and when you're a sociable person that's a good thing.
6. I like that I can talk to any stranger and make friends. God must have wired me this way because I would have two less friends here in AZ if that were the case.
7. I like that I have a personality that can adapt to change well. With all the places I traveled, jobs I've changed, places I lived, this is a super cool thing.
8. I like that no matter what age I am I still think exercise and health is important. Since I can remember, I have always been active in something (soccer, golf, running, etc). Now, I'm not saying that I think being super thin is important because I'll tell you now I'm not super thin. I'm just glad I subconsciously know how important exercise truly is.
9. I like that I am not a picky eater. I like almost all foods which makes it very easy to wine and dine anywhere.
10. I like that I have the gift of patience. I am an extremely patient person and this comes in very handy with two little tots running around all day.
11. I like that I am very independent. I love my spouse with all my heart but, since he has to travel to support this little family of ours I'm thankful to the great God above that I am strong enough to handle the household, the girls, and the dogs by myself.
12. Gosh, I can't believe this is not over yet. *breathe* I like that I am a risk taker. There would be a lot of things I would have missed out on in life if this were not the case.
13. Finally, I'm so glad this TT is over with. I like the fact that I finally took the time to do it and I won't have to do it again.
Added: The following graphic courtesy of Mandy.