03 July 2006

2,996


Sadly, this coming 9-11 will mark the 5th anniversary of when America was rocked. Maybe someday I will share with you my scare/story and why it holds such an important place in my heart. But to help those that were not as fortunate as me please read the following...

There is a wonderful man by the name of D.C. Roe is organizing an online blogging memorial for each of the 2,996 victims on September 11, 2006. Here is his goal:

On September 11, 2006, the 5th anniversary of the attacks, 2,996 bloggers will each post a memorial to one victim. We will remember the innocent victims of that day–we will not remember the murderers.

If you want to participate all you have to do is leave a commenet at DC's blog, or by e-mailing him at dcroe05@yahoo.com . DC will assign you a victim to memorialize on 9-11-06 and he'll give you a link with information about that person.

I've already got my person assigned now go get yours...

No comments: