03 July 2006

7 Lists of Stuff

I was tagged by Brenda for this meme. Now I did this once before but I think it was a little different so here goes...

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME...

* I grew up in a small town in Ohio called Cuyahoga Falls.
* I've had several bad things happen to me so far in life including, being 'exposed to' in middle school, robbed at gunpoint, jumped by two males (me & my friends) in college, car broken into -laptop stolen, and a stalking, psycho ex-boyfriend.
* My first job was at age 15 at a pizza shop. I remember delivering a pizza on a dark, rainy night on Bath Rd. I looked for the house for over an hour and couldn't find it. Two weeks later Jeffrey Dahmer was caught! Remember he lived on Bath Rd?
* I grew up sharing one large room with my two sisters. If I could go back I wouldn't change a thing.
* I have a 4 year college degree that took me 12 years to get.
* I used to travel as a software consultant for a large company and never dreamed I would be a SAHM.
* After doing the above mentioned, I might homeschool my children.

7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME...

* Everything mentioned in #2 above.
* My children not holding onto their christian roots as they grow older.
* My laptop crashing & not having the ability to blog, surf the Internet, shop, etc.
* One of my children being harmed.
* Perverted men.
* Watching "To Catch a Predator" on Dateline.
* Being diagnosed with a long-term illness.

7 RANDOM/MUSIC AT THE MOMENT...

* I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
* You Had Me - Joss Stone
* Held - Natalie Grant
* Something Like That - Tim McGraw
* Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
* Warrior is a Child - Twila Parie
* Bang - Gorky Park

7 THINGS/PEOPLE I LIKE THE MOST...

* Thunderstorms
* Pasta
* Music - everything
* Bottled water
* Pedicures
* Bags/Luggage
* TiVo

7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST...

* Stop picking up your sister...
* I need some Mommy time
* It's almost nappy time (Claire still naps twice a day and Victoria still naps!)
* Where are you going this week? (To hubby)
* No, it's too HOT
* You're my best girls!
* Smokey! Daisy! (the dogs)

7 Things You'll Probably Never Here Me Say... (thanks to Addie for this addition)

* I love being pregnant
* I miss the snow
* Let's make BLT's
* We need more pets
* That's too far...
* I'm in the best shape ever
* I don't need another bag

Now, I won't tag anyone since this has been flying around for awhile and I'm late at doing. I was sick it this weekend so sorry Brenda.


7 comments:

Laura said...

I was born in Cuyahoga Falls! I grew up in Streetsboro though. No one has ever known where that was before. How funny!

Wendy said...

Be thankful that your kids still nap! It changes everything when that goes away. I only have 1/3 nappers.

Fun reading your list.

Addie said...

"No, it's too HOT!" Is said often around here too!

And I will never say "I love being pregnant." again. I said that during the first time around. It got decidedly un-fun after that! ;-)

boomama said...

I just said, "No, it's too hot" - and I LOVE me some bags. Just perused lots of them in Steinmart. :-) You and I may be dangerous together, shopping-wise....

Brenda said...

I'm sorry you've been sick - hope this post means you're all better.

I also had a stalking, psycho ex-boyfriend, and I was "exposed to" in a small-town WalMart just a few years ago. Fun things to have in common, no?

That's scary about getting lost on Jeffrey Dahmer's street.

My first pregnancy wasn't much fun, but I loved it the 2nd time. I would so do it again if I could.

All of the homeschooled children I've ever met have been the most well-mannered and obedient. Makes me wish I had homeschooled mine.

Thanks for playing along!

GiBee said...

Does anyone REALLY like being pregnant? For real!? Ugh! If anyone says they do, they need to remember Jesus is watching them! Tell the truth! lol!

Kate said...

I don't know if I can honestly say I LOVED being pregnant - but I can say I miss it now. We're done but I do miss life growing in me. Just the deep thought of that made the bad times ok!

And THANK YOU GOD for Tivo! Commercials? What commercials?!