20 July 2006

God answers prayers...

Well, I'm not technically back from my little vacation but here is a quick summary of what prayers God has answered for me the last five days...

* Safe travel
* More godly friends (He went over-the-top on this one!)
* Rain, thunderstorms, greenery, trees, flowers, etc. (in abundance)
* A little R & R
* Finding a new home

...and me being content with leaving my hubby and children behind. Now, I struggled with this one at the airport but it's slowly getting better. :-)

I will post more later about my trip when I get back to Phoenix.

TTFN!

6 comments:

Addie said...

A New Home??? YAY!!! Can't wait to hear more on that one! :-)

Girl Raised in the South said...

I knew you were part of the Paula Deen partying group - cant wait to hear all about it.

Barb said...

I can imagine how much fun you had on this trip but I so understand getting back home to the family. You have to tell us all about it, preferably with some photos please. Haven't seen a single photo from this trip yet and we're all holding our breath.

Melissa said...

Yippee on the new home! But...

WHERE ARE THE STINKING PICTURES?! ;-)

PEZmama said...

New home, as in back in Texas? You found one? Give the details when you get a chance.

Stacey said...

I'm so glad you had a good time but I'm sad to hear you found a new home. That means you'll be leaving as soon as this one sells. I'm happy and sad all at once!!