08 July 2006

ARRRRRRR!


Tonight I set up a Date Night with sweet hubs and Johnny Depp! Oh and me too...

Since DH 'wants to be' or 'wishes he could be' Johnny Depp - it was only appropriate that I arrange for him to be there opening night for Pirates of the Caribbean - Dead Man's Chest!

Thanks to our friends who offered to watch the little ones so hubby and I could enjoy this moment of indulgence with a little Johnny Depp-ness. The movie definitely lived up to its hype and DH was thrilled. But I must say Johnny Depp AND Orlando Bloom were off the wall hilarious and adorable!

Of course, I couldn't finish the post without giving props to my lovely British actress Keira Knightley (you know how I'm a sucker for those Brits!) She was wittingly charming and beautiful! And, I'm SO jealous she got to "lay one on" Johnny Depp. As she said in an interview earlier this week...the chance to kiss Johnny Depp (again) is why she agreed to do the sequel!

As DH always says, "if I were a girl I would be into Johnny Depp!"
* BTW - I did get DH blessing to repeat that in my blog. See how much he loves ya'll?

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like fun!

Check my blog for comments regarding you wanting my input on homeschooling. Hope it helps.

I noticed in your sidebar you have my old url. It is now http://swbbm.blogspot.com
Thanks.

Robin said...

I did read that they were in the middle of filming POTC 3! Glad you guys went and had a good time.

Girl Raised in the South said...

Theresa, we saw it yesterday - great fun! I wish we could have watched the first one before; we were a bit confused, but the costumes and makeup were academy award nomination level. It lived up to everything we hoped it would; i already cant wait for the next one. JD makes a great pirate :-)

Stacey said...

I never saw the first one but I want to now. I'll rent it and then take Jeff on a date night to check out the new one!!