24 April 2006

Where did my weekend go?


Over the last few weeks I have been busily working on organizing the kids playroom. I have shopped for weeks on bins, cubicles, baskets, buckets, etc. trying to decide how I was going to complete this nightmare of a task - TOYS! (And you know coming from an OCD this is a major overhaul!) So, first I decided to throw away some toys so I could think a little more clearly. Three trash bags full later and a few purchases of "organizational tools" my job was done. Above are pictures of how it turned out...I would have love to paint the walls and hang a few more items but ya know, we're leaving so I stopped. Last weekend I spent the entire time putting this little baby together. Although, you can't tell from the pics it was a huge task. You can't see all four walls, nor can you see all the fun things hanging from the ceiling.

Next point...I get to do this all over again in a few more months. Breathe! Can someone get me a paper bag?

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Looks great Theresa!! I know what you mean about it being a BIG JOB!! I can't believe how many toys my kids have.

Looks like you've got them on the right track already with a little vacuum in the corner : ) Do they like to clean like their mama??

Theresa said...

Oh yeah, unfortunately (I guess) Victoria has picked up my OCD cleanliness. She will make the beds, get out the windex and start on the glass, she loves to dry mop and wet mop my floors. She also cleans the playroom just perfectly. Now that we have a "home" for everything she does even better! Poor girl!

Anonymous said...

this looks SO good! love the curtains, too!