26 April 2006

Don't under estimate the power of...

CHOCOLATE AND PEANUT BUTTER!! One of the best treats in the whole wide world for snacks, dessert, dinner, breakfast? Did I say breakfast?? Okay, I can eat it anytime of the day...literally! I prefer Jif brand but if Jif is not available any brand will do. Same for the chocolate. I like Milk, Dark, White, Sugar Free, Crispy, European, you name it. So, I've been under a little stress lately with the whole selling the house thing and illnesses still flying around that this has been my "reliever". I know, I know, this isn't healthy so all you healthy ones, skip this post if your disgusted because it's about to get worse...

If I'm out of C & PB the next best substitute is RAW cookie dough. Preferably Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip but any will do. There's just something about that salt/sweet combination that I can't deny! With all this typing I'm craving it now and must stop to meet my well deserved sweet needs - right? Maybe I'll have better control once we sell the house, buy a new house and move. Okay, maybe not?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm not so big on the pb and c thing but I'm right there with you on the cookie dough!! My Mom used to buy or make us some when we were having slumber parties!! Sometimes you just have to give into those temptations, right??

Addie said...

OK, Theresa, if you like caramel also, you gotta try the new Peanut butter cups with caramel. Oh my goodness they are so YUMMY!! I can't buy them very often for fear of inhaling them package and all on the short ride home! :)

And I do love raw cookie dough, but only homemade. So, so good!!!