13 April 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I love about my new home!


(I figure as much complaining I do about living in AZ, I would add some positive today)

1. The wide open floor plan
2. The mountain views (White Tank Mountains in back; Estrella Mountain in front)
3. All the bedrooms (6 total including one for mommy - my scrapping/sewing room - yea!)
4. The big backyard - enough room for two pools and a spa!
5. Being on a cul-de-sac (grew up on one - love em')
6. My large kitchen w/ all the cabinets and island (never had an island before)
7. The playroom being downstairs! Who-hoo!
8. The laundry room being upstairs - major bonus!
9. The wrought iron baluster stair railing - best upgrade ever!
10. The pergo floors in the foyer and high-traffic areas (which I originally fought hubby on - guess he won, now I love it!)
11. The large covered patio along the back of the house - helps keep that AZ heat of the house!
12. A north/south facing home - this is huge since your in the desert!
13. The biggie: there is no house behind us nor to the right of us! Thank goodness because we have no window treatments, not even blinds yet. :-)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



2 comments:

Stacey said...

You do complain about AZ a lot but we understand. You just want to go home : )

#3-Wow, this must be a big house!

#13- No blinds? You're brave!!

Julie said...

The house is so beautiful. I agree on the banister and the pergo floors. I'm jealous of the upstairs laundry room :-)