17 April 2006

Bunny Tracks

Last year I started a tradition with this kit I bought to make bunny tracks all over your house so it looked like the Easter Bunny really came to your house. Victoria was 2 last year and totally remembers the tracks all over the couch and tables. She asked if he was going to leave tracks again this year? I can't believe she remembered it. Anyways, here is what the girls saw Easter morning...
Now, my favorite part of the morning, getting the girls dressed up for Easter service. This is such a favorite childhood memory for me. Getting my special dress, white lacey socks and white "clappy shoes" on then heading to church to sing about Jesus!

4 comments:

Stacey said...

That is so adorable!! Where did you find that kit??

Oh, I wish I would have seen you at church. They look so cute!! I remember the days of dressing up and "Tapping & Twirling" in the kitchen for my Dad : )

Addie said...

Look at how cute they are! I love that kit...you gotta share with us where you got that!

And I NEVER REMEMBER to take pictures of my girls Easter morning! And then the moment is gone and I could kick myself for missing it!

Addie said...

Oh, I almost forgot, you've been tagged. Go to my blog to check it out!

Theresa said...

So honored by the tags- thank you...mine is up!

And, to all of you about the Bunny Tracks Kit. I actually bought it last year at my ALL TIME favorite store "Big Lots"! It is a discontinued close out store so I'm not sure where to get another. I went to BL this year and of course they didn't have any. I'll try to do some research on the maker on the Internet and see if I can locate some. I ran out this year so I need another too. I'll keep ya posted if I find anything.