26 April 2006

See Ya Later

Well, I am leaving the Blogosphere for the next four days. (I know don't cry!) But, tomorrow the mother-in-law and family are headed to Sedona/Flagstaff then on to the Grand Canyon. This is a well needed break, let's just pray the family stays healthy. Grandma Twyla is feeling much better and Claire's nose has turned from a full blown out sprint to a slow jog now. However, today we were exposed to some more illnesses (I'll explain later) I don't have the energy to blog about it right now but hopefully it will be a pleasant getaway.

I will look forward to catching up with all my blogging mommies. And, hopefully I will finally have some fun things to blog about when we get back. Till then...peace out!

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Hope you have a great time!!

Diane Viere said...

Have a great trip! You are touring some beautiful country! Can't wait to read about your journey!

Enjoy!

Diane

Addie said...

Have a great trip T-Lo! We'll miss ya! And I'll be on my knees, begging God to not let you get sick on your trip, from whatever illness you're exposed to!!! You've had enough. :)

Robin said...

Hope you guys have a fantabulous time! Sorry I haven't called. I was in Frisco all day visiting with Richelle then Holly then back to Richelle's so I could watch her kids so she and hubby could go out for her Bday. Also, my MIL had a massive heart attack today. We just got home (10p,)She's out of sugery and doing well. I'll catch you up when you get home.

R

Anonymous said...

travel safely, and stay well!