11 April 2006
Happy Days!
Here is my favorite pic of the girls this past week...they are having so much fun enjoying there new BIG backyard. Victoria loves to drive Claire around in her Barbie Jeep!


And, today I watched Hunter and Briley so I decided we would do our Easter eggs while they were over. They had so much fun...Victoria made her pink ones and Hunter made his blues ones. I helped Briley (not seen in pic) dye her egg and then I gave her stickers to put on it.



Last fun pic...we went to a "Spring Event" here in Avondale. They had a 3,000 egg hunt, bounce houses, crafts, petting zoo, ponies, a huge playground. The best part of all is that it was free!! We ended the night eating BBQ, churros, kettle corn and watching some great fireworks! Yum-O!


Above is a picture of Gracie (a friend of Victoria's) Claire, and Victoria. They are anxiously waiting to run out and get eggs. They actually started a little early and the volunteers had to catch them and put them back on the line! It was too cute!!

  posted at 12:27 AM  
  4 comments



4 Comments:
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Sounds like lots of fun!! Your girls are so cute : )

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Addie said...

OH! How fun! Look at how cute they are! I love this time of year and especially this week leading up to Easter. Your girls are beautiful.

My girls are the same way with our backyard. We didn't have a backyard that they could play in before. So now even though we haven't picked up a swingset for them yet, they are out there every day. (The barbie jeep is a favorite toy of ours too!) Hopefully they will be all summer.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

What sweeties -all of them! And don't you love spring! I am loving being outside again. It looks so warm and cheery.

Hi - I am Janice. I clicked on you from your comment on Addie's site.

I see you are newish - going since October? I am new - only a month old in the blogosphere!

Nice to "meet" you!

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous HolyMama! said...

fantastic pictures! hope you're settling in well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me

Name: Theresa

Location: The great state of Texas

I'm a Christ follower, wife, mama, daughter and sister. I am married to my best friend and we have two precious girls ages 6 and 4. We are happily living in Texas. I love sewing, photography, new running shoes, iced tea and never turn down Tex-Mex. I love spending time with my family, traveling, football season and most importantly, I love to laugh.

My complete profile

Twitter Updates

Sites I Cruise & Use
Ebay Shopping
Everyday with Rachel Ray
Agapeland Music
Twin Sisters
Jeweler Matthew Trent
Fellowship Church
Family Watchdog

Search This Blog

 

Previous Posts
  • Trichotillomania
  • Where did T-Lo go?
  • Poo, Vomit and Pee (a tribute for HolyMama!) - P...
  • Poo, Vomit and Pee (a tribute for HolyMama!)
  • Thursday Thirteen
  • the verdict is in...
  • Strep, Fever, Cough, White sores...what else?
  • Crying a river
  • It's too good to be true
  • Thursday Thirteen

  • Blogrolls
    Family Friendly Blogroll []

    Miscellaneous


    Subscribe with Bloglines

    Archives
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008
  • September 2008
  • October 2008
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • March 2009
  • April 2009
  • July 2009
  • March 2011
  • August 2011

  • Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Photo from:
    istockphoto