20 April 2006
A Special Thursday Thirteen
1. Claire is born Feb. 28, 2005 weighing a whopping 5lbs. 11oz. She had to be wrapped in three newborn blankies and kept in a warmer so her temperature would not get too low. (Awwww, the day baby's eyes meet mama's- priceless!)
2. We capture Claire's first "spontaneous smile" at 6 days old.
4. Claire takes her first flight when we move to Arizona.
5. At 5 months Claire can stand by herself with assistance!
6. At six months Claire pulls herself up to a standing postition by herself. Only by a miracle I got a snapshot of this while I was visiting family in Ohio and she pulled herself up on my newphews back.
7. At seven months Claire climbs into an empty bath tub to retrieve a toy she had dropped!!
8. Another milestone a 7 months: Claire can walk with the assistance of a walker.
9. At eight months Claire is saying Mama and "Baa-paa" a.k.a. backpack from Dora.
10. At nine months Claire is all out walking without assistance!
11. Claire ups the skills and learns to dribble a soccer ball during big sister's soccer practice at 11 months old.
12. Miss Independent! Claire is quite the pistol and feeding herself using silverware! My baby is gone...she is now one year's old! (tears)
13. Claire is developing quite the personality...she absolutely loves Dora and she can now say "tank gee" a.k.a. thank you. She loves to play hide and seek with big sister and cannot stop giving out kisses to everyone!
Finally, it's posted!!! Sorry guys, blogger ate my post THREE times today - ugh! I almost gave up!!
Hope you enjoyed it and much as I did writing it.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!