22 April 2006

Blogitis

Well, I think I've hit a little slump in the blogosphere. I've been feeling very torn about things to blog about lately. Mainly because I feel all I do is complain these days. Here was my list of what to blog about tonight...

1. Claire getting sick AGAIN and canceling her birthday party today.

2. The drag of having to move once AGAIN; our house goes on the market Monday!

3. Victoria's comments about wanting to go back to "Phoenix" (she means the rental).

4. My lack of commitment on running (and eating habits) since we moved.

5. The last two nights of sleepless slumber since Claire has been up all night.

6. How Grandma Twyla is in town to visit and her dog of almost 14 years dies while she's here!

I mean come on, can the list get anymore depressing. So I think I will close tonight early and go pray my little heart out and turn in. Hopefully tomorrow will bring brighter days!!

TTFN

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry things are crazy around your house lately. I'm sure they'll all get back to normal before long. I hadn't heard anything about you leaving for a while so I got to thinking that maybe you decided to stay : )

We'll miss you guys. Hope you'll keep blogging so we can still visit!!

Robin said...

Call me tomorrow and you can vent all you want!

Anonymous said...

yaknow, it's YOUR blog. If you have a small season of whinyish posts, that's ok! or i hope so, anyway, because my 'wah, i'm so stressed' series dragged on and on and on!