04 April 2006

Poo, Vomit and Pee (a tribute for HolyMama!) - Part II

Well based on yall's comments I feel I need to clarify the whole dog story that was left open...

Daisy (our Jack Russell) is very smart. After holding the front door open and shouting for her to come in the house. She had eventually made it back to the backyard and squeezed back under the RV gate. Luckily for me (and Daisy) she came back.

See, I love my doggies, BUT, I could so do without them too. They are a lot of work and if you have a husband like mine you would want the dogs to go too. Let me clarify, John (the hubby) is a "touchy-feely" kind of person. He loves anything touching him whether it be me, the kids, or the dogs. Therefore, I get to spend my evening night slumbers with one hubby, two dogs, and possibly a kiddo (if they happen to wake up in the middle of the night) all in ONE bed. My husband is a firm believer in the more the merrier! Oh, and I forgot to mention this ALL occurs in my queen-size bed!!

See what I'm gettin' at here? Don't get me wrong I am a "touchy-feely" kind of gal too - but come on a women needs her space.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks for clearing that all up. I feel much better that the dog came back!! I'm not a huge dog person but I still feel bad when people loose them : )

I know what you mean about the bed thing... I feel your pain. Luckily we have a king bed now. Plus, would never have the dog in bed just because he's an outside only
dog : )

Julie said...

Well I'm glad daisy made it back okay. Check out that RV gate though. We had neighbors who had the builder remount it lower on the blocks at their 30 day fixes. I mean landscaping only adds another 2 inches and Daisy's not a weiner dog or anything. It doesn't seem like she should be able to get out.

Addie said...

Oh, I'm so with you on the bed thing!!! I think my personal space expands when I'm in bed.