08 March 2006

What do YOU call your blog?

Well, my husband has been hounding me to switch to Typepad vs. Blogger because our family website is in Typepad AND so I can get my own name domain. Although, I have been hesitant to do this in fear of losing everything! I'm sure there is some fancy synchronization tool that can do this for you. (Oh yeah, my husband!) Anyways, I have decided when it's time to switch services that I would give my blog a new look and a new name (just because I can.) Plus, I found these statistics about blog titles and I thought they were interesting. If you have any suggestions leave them for me in my comments. I'm open to everything and would love to hear what ya'll have in mind.

2 comments:

Addie said...

Down Low with T-Lo ;-)

My Husband uses Typedpad and so at one time we talked about me one of his extra blogs, but I think we would have to share the same picture. So if I did it, I would probably just get my own account. I actually have two other blogs that I opened up in other free accounts to play with changes and see if I like the maneuverability any better than blogger. But names...that's a hard one.

Corina Bowen said...

I just now figured out blogger!! The thought of doing it all over again makes me have night mares! Keep us posted so I can change it in my favorites!