02 March 2006
1. This week my daughter Claire turned one, and I made from free-hand a Dora Backpack cake! (To answer your question Addie :) See previous post for pic.)
2. Right now we are living in a rental house (that I cannot stand) and closing on a new house in three weeks - I cannot wait!
3. My Rachel Ray addiction led me to Buffalo Turkey Burgers with Blue Cheese Dressing (minus the Dressing; I can't stand Blue Cheese) last night for dinner. My hubby so kindly told me to never fix them again!
4. I babysit Hunter-3yr. and Briley-20 mos. for a friend of mine a couple days a week...today was one of those days I believe four children is enough!
5. With that being said, why doesn't someone make a vehicle big enough AND easily accessible for four car seats?
6. My laundry room always looks like I have a six person family but actually there's only four of us. Especially today...
7. My favorite laundry product is Oxy Clean and my all-time favorite cleaning splurge is Mr. Clean Erasers. Did I mention they come in Extra Power now? I use them on everything.
8. I'm very anal-retentive with my house...I usually always have it picked up/cleaned (except the laundry room of course) so I have not participated in the "Real Monday" meme...in fear of not being believed.
9. I'm so anal that my label maker gets more use than my washing machine and if I were smart I would buy stock in Mr. Clean.
10. Note to everyone: I do have days where there are toys lying around or a few dishes in the sink (especially since living in the rental and out of boxes) but 95% of the time I'm picking up, straightening pillows, etc. Sometimes I just need to be slapped!
11. Claire at her one year checkup weighed 18lbs. 2oz. with a diaper on. However, I still have her forward facing in the car. (See, she lost some weight when she was sick and I can't bear to turn her back around.)
12. I hope no one in law enforcement is reading my blog right now.
13. Final thirteen and a confession: I'm addicted to the one and only soap opera: The Young and the Restless.
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants