27 March 2006

Strep, Fever, Cough, White sores...what else?

Well I'm only back for a short second because I am TOTALLY exhausted. We have officially moved to the new house however, there have been a few delays during the process.

Here is the summary:

1. Victoria came down with fever AGAIN! So the day after we close I am spending my morning with her at the doctor's office only to confirm that she tested positive for Strep Throat (a.k.a. Group A Streptococci.)

2. Next, off to the pharmacy for more antibiotics, Sprite, popsicles, etc.

3. We decide to move ourselves (to save on cash) with one wife, one husband, one grandma, one 3-year old, one 1-one year old, one retriever mix mut, and one Jack Russell Terrier. Total days to move 5!! (With the exception of one friend to help John one day to move furniture).

4. Claire 1-yr comes down with fever, white sores all over mouth, no appetite and won't drink.

We still do not know what is wrong with Claire after talking with the nurse on the phone today. Hopefully we will get to see a doctor tomorrow and have a verdict.

Until then, good night...

5 comments:

Diane Viere said...

I hope you are ALL feeling better soon. What a busy time...to be sick..and yet, isn't that how it goes?!

Diane

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness Theresa!! I'm so sorry to hear that the girls are sick, especially when you're moving... yuck!! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you : ) I'll say a prayer that everyone is back up and going again soon.

Addie said...

Oh, yuck! You poor thing. I was hoping this whole time that you were sighing blissfully, now that you had finally moved! Hope that comes soon!!!

Robin said...

call me when you feel like talking!

Stacey said...

You haven't posted anything in a couple days. Are you guys getting any better over there??