09 March 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about T-LO

1. I started running again after completing a 5K two weeks ago. I am really trying to lose some weight after both pregnancies. Claire is one now I have no excuse!! Yesterday I ran for 40 mins. and tonight I walked for thirty mins. (I just ate dinner so I had to walk instead of run.)

2. I use to run all the time and played soccer ALL time, like on several different teams at once. I'm a soccer fanatic!

3. I started to really love long distance running after coming in second place in the Turkey Trot in 7th grade. Second place was okay because 1st place got a turkey and I got a cool T-shirt!

4. Our new house is almost finished and we close in two weeks - yahoo! Thirteen months later...

5. I love to sing and did a lot of it when I was younger. I use to travel with a group from church in middle school peforming a musical called Surrender all over the New England states and Canada. In a singing competition, I also one two metals once for a solo performance and a duet

6. I would not dare sing in front of anyone today.

7. One of my all time favorite christian songs is 'Better is One Day'.

8. I love to scrap. Actually started back in 9th grade before it became popular. I still have the photo albums.

9. If I ever have a boy (and that is if we go for a third) his name will be 'Noah Michael'. (It's been picked out before Victoria was born). Noah is my Dad and brother's middle name.

10. Today I started teaching Victoria who is 3 how to read. I recently realized after teaching her how to write that she can recognize words. So today we learned, cat, dog, house, Claire, Mommy, pink, hat, and Daddy.

11. Claire has what the doctors are calling an intestinal virus. She is screaming all day, gassy and has diarrhea. I'm sure more than you wanted to know.

12. I almost got a tatoo once with John after we got married. It took me two hours in the Las Vegas shops to find the right one. After I finally picked one out, John grabbed me by the hand and said let's go.

13. My very first job was at Pepperoni Express the local pizza shop down the street when I was fifteen. After my first year, I was the manager for the next three years - all throughout high school.

* Sorry this is so late again, I've been a little distracted by a one year old monkey hanging on my legs all day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well tell us what the perfect tattoo was! (i love it that he waited until you found one before getting you to leave. Ha!!)

Addie said...

Oh yes, you have to tell! So did he just realize you were actually serious when you had something picked out?

Go you and teaching Victoria to read!

Stacey said...

I'm also very curious about the tatoo... what was it??

Wow, that's great that she's learnging to read already. She must be so smart!!

Sorry about Claire's tummy. Hope she's feeling better real soon!

Cute boy name by the way.

Julie said...

I'm impressed that you can run and that you like to do it. I've tried taking up jogging/walking a couple times (because the chicks always look so cool doing it). It doesn't last long. I ran track in high school but only the 100m, 200m and 4x100m relay. I'm really really fast, but only for a short bit :-)

Theresa said...

Ya'll are so funny...Addie yes, he realized I seriously was going to do it and made us leave.

H, S, A -
the tatoo I took two hours finding was drum roll please...
Thumper! I know, now that I have let you all down sorry it wasn't a skull or something crazy. I was going to get it on my front binki area. In better terms, right where Holy Mama's panties broke! Ha, Ha!

Robin said...

How long have I known you and I totally did not know about the singing thing! Hope you have a great weekend.

PS Lets run some 5k's when you get home!