16 March 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about T-Lo


1. When I was a little girl I was a complete Tomboy! Mom kept my hair super short (sometimes I was mistaken for a little boy) and I played on a Little League Baseball team (with all boys) AND played football and dug up worms with all the boys on my street. I don't ever remember playing with Barbies'!

2. John and I got married at the New York, New York Hotel in Las Vegas because he proposed to me in New York, New York. Our theme was a horse and carriage (cake topper, napkins, invitations, etc.) because he proposed on a carriage ride through Central Park. (Just giving a little props to my hubby and here some link love).

3. Since last week, Victoria can read 44 vocabulary words and Claire can say her version of "thank you" and can now give kisses with her mouth closed. (Phew)

4. In two days we get to do our walk-thru on the new house and Monday we sign the papers - Yahoo! Hopefully by TT of next week we'll have the keys!!

5. This week I made RR (Rachel Ray) Thai-glazed Chicken Lettuce Wraps and they were awesome. I had them for left-overs tonight since Daddy was at a work function. I also made the girls beans and weenies and they both threw a fit. They ended up eating my dinner! (What kid doesn't like B & W???) Apparently, mine!

6. Buckeye (the city where I live) finally opened up a NEW restaurant besides Jack in the Box, the local pizza shop and Subway. I am happy to announce we now have "Great China". The grand opening was this week and it was packed!! (Only in Buckeye...LOL)

7. John is getting up super early to go to work so that he can get home earlier for me to go running while it's still daylight out. Isn't he a sweetie? I ran S, M, T and skipped today because he worked late. But I still did my 100 crunches!

8. I got my second issue of Everyday with Rachel Ray in the mail today. I'm so excited!

9. Tuesday night, I spent 2 1/2 hours organizing my songs in iTunes to upload to my iPod. That included correcting spelling errors, alphabetizing, deleting dupes, etc. Did I ever tell you I was an organization freak?

10. I think I need to be on HGTV, that show Mission Organization. I think I would be really good at it.

11. I believe my daughter is picking up on my OCD with cleaning/organizing. Tonight she cleaned up the living room and organized her flash cards in a certain neat stack - the kind of weird stacking that I would do - scary!

12. I am a smoothie nut! Did you know Smoothie King is the best place ever to get a smoothie. I just found one in Surprise, AZ this weekend.

13. I honestly like and love eating anything soy, nutty, grainy, whole wheat-y, seedy, granola-ly, etc.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!





3 comments:

Stacey said...

You are organized, huh? I remember the days before I had kids when I could organize everything. Now I'm so crazy all the time!! I know I'll get it under control one of these days.

Good job on the running! I wish we lived closer, I'd give it a try with ya!

Never been to the smoothie king. I'll have to try it someday.

Addie said...

You were a tomboy huh?! I was too, but not near as much as my 6 year old is. We took her to buy soccer shoes this week and she wouldn't even consider the black with pink! That's probably good since team colors are usualy primary...but still they were soooo cute!

I tell you what, if you ever want to do an audition tape, I'll let you use my house. (Although I want to clarify that although it is a little disorganized it is not remotely near the level of crazy that I see on those shows.)

My 13 is up.

Anonymous said...

i went to smoothie king once. did you know they are HORRIFIED if you ask if they have oreo? oops.