14 March 2006

Idol Anonymous

Hi, my name is Theresa and I'm addicted to American Idol. There I said it. If you have the same problem I have, then jump on the "Idol Speculation" with your TiVo and get busy. Now this is not an extreme obsession because I have a few exceptions about the addiction:

1. I don't call in and vote.
2. I don't peruse the idol website.
3. I do not own any memorabilia or clothing.

Now what I am actually addicted to:

1. Watching religiously every week (with a Season Pass on TiVo)
2. Verbally make predictions every week before it is aired.
3. Discuss performances, clothing and other non-pertinent info. w/ family and friends.

With that being said, now I am blogging about it...if anyone catches me out running with an 'I love Idol' t-shirt on, please shoot me.

This week's Idol Speculation...Bucky goes home. I really want to win the grand prize of a Limited Edition High Definition TiVo to feed my other addiction......... TiVo!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You are so funny. I like American Idol, too. I didn't watch it last season but found myself thinking about what was happening while I wasn't watching. So I decided to start watching again. I can see why you think Bucky is going home. I'm thinking the name alone could get him kicked off, can you imagine everyone running out to get the latest single from Bucky?

Sorry if anyone out there named Bucky is reading this : )

Robin said...

I missed this week since I was out of town and MIL is not as attached to AI as I am.