25 August 2006

Pixie Dust and all that stuff


As usual I am a day late and a dollar short over here at Bullfrogs & Butterflies but yesterday Sissy turned the big "4". I know, I know some of you are saying I thought it was the big five? But, for me four is just as big at the next one. You see this means that my first born is no longer a toddler but is officially now a pre-schooler and will start real school in less than a year away. And quite frankly, all of that just makes me a little sad.

So this week we have been busy getting ready for the Tinkerbell celebration on Saturday. We got the decorations, made and stuffed the goodie bags and the cake is baking as I type. And, I need to figure out how I'm going to decorate the whole thing so it's "Tinkerbell-ish"? Plus, we still need to finish up Never Land by making the fairy wands and setting up the game stations. Pixie dust and glitter is getting every where.

Just to put a spin on things, a realtor called for a showing just after I put Sugar down for what was suppose to be a long nap and Tinkerbell was taking over my home.

But oh no, I'm not complaining, really I'm not. I'll take a showing anytime of the day or week!

Oh and the point to this whole post...I wanted to take a minute out of our busy schedules and say I hope Sissy has a...

"Fairy Happy Birthday"!

I love you sweetie, you are the twinkle in my eye. :-) Lots of hugs and kisses, Mommy.

9 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Birthday Big Tortilla!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday Little Tinker!!

I once showed our house 10 minutes before Seth's 1st birthday to two different families! Guest started arriving as the families were walking through... it was crazy!!

boomama said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!

OH, what a sweet girl you are.

And what a sweet mama you have. :-)

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you have a great day planned today.

Hope the showing went well too.

Blackeyedsue said...

Happy Birthday Tink!

Let us know how things are going with the house!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute is she!? Happy Birthday to little, I mean big, Sissy.

Addie said...

OK, my bloglines is jacked up. It did NOT show that you had posted anything yesterday!

She looks so stinkin' cute! And a tinkerbell party, ah so cute! A "fairy happy birthdy", that's just clever!

Hope it was a great day today for little tink.

Tammy said...

Hi...I decided to click on one of the Christian links I have on my very own page and found your site! :)

I also have a four year old daughter- her birthday was in April (and it was Belle). :) And yes, they do grow up so fast. She's my baby, too, so I have that whole sad thing going on. But it's such a fun age, though!

By the way, my post from Friday was all about how quickly they grow and how I want to savor those little moments.

I hope her birthday was wonderful! And good luck selling your home!

Shawna said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

She is adorable!