01 August 2006

My mama's a procrastinator!


My mama's friend Addie tagged her for ME (pseudo name - Sugar) do this meme and she's JUST now telling me about it! Well it could of been because Grandma was in town vistiting? Or maybe because she was busy talking to all those people she calls 'realtors'? Then again, maybe it's because she was busy exercising ? Or, maybe it was because she was doing laundry? No cooking? Whatever the reason, now that I know what I'm suppose to do here it goes. Now, I know I'm only 16 mos. old but I'm already a fast learner...read and see!

3 Things that scare me:

1. The F-16 fighter jets that fly over my house ALL day! They are SO loud.
2. When my sissy makes dinosaurs noises and chases after me!
3. When my dog Smokey barks while I'm napping. I always wake up screaming because I'm so scared!

3 People who make me laugh:
1. My sissy, when she acts really goofy and makes weird noises.
2. My mommy, when she bounces me on her lap and sings, "This is the way the ladies ride".
3. My daddy, when he holds me on his hip and chases the dogs around the house.

3 Things I Love:
2."Baa-pack" (Mom inserting here: Dora the Explorer)
4."Baa-pack"
5."Baa-pack"
4. My Binky.
5. Daisy (my other dog).
...oops! Was I only suppose to list three, sorry! :-)

3 Things I Hate:
1. When mommy doesn't turn on the DVD player in the car when we're going somewhere. Specifically, Baa-pack.
2. When mommy says I can't have a popsicle everytime I ask for one. Afterall, it's just flavored frozen water, right? My screaming fit lying on my back and kicking my feet doesn't do the trick either.
3. Milk

3 Things I don't Understand:
1. Being told I can't go outside...when it's only 114 degrees!
2. Why the dogs can eat the food in the shiny silver bowl and I can't?
3. Why picking up dog poo is a no-no. Mama picks it up all the time with that little rake and shovel. I just want her to know it's easier and faster if you just use your hands!

3 Things on my Floor:
1. My binky.
2. The books from my shelf. It's so fun to throw them all on the floor and watch mom pick them up.
3. My sippy cup.

3 Things I'm doing right now:
1. Trying to sleep in my crib.
2. I just woke up because I can't find a binky and my nose is a little stuffy. Darn new teeth...who said we needed them anyways!
3. I'm back sound to sleep...mama picked me up gave me a bink and took me in her room for a few minutes until I fell back asleep. Isn't it amazing I can type in my sleep?

3 Things I want to do before I die:
1. Learn Spanish so I can talk to Dora when I meet her!
2. Figure out how to do BOTH buckles on that darn booster seat! And then how to unbuckle them.
3. I want to jump over the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs like Sissy does!

3 Things I can do:
1. Tell you before I go poopy, then run to the potty (...to be continued.)
2. I can turn on the DVD monitor in the car AND turn on the TV with the remote.
3. Open a container of yogurt and actually use my spoon while holding the cup. This had taken tons of practice but I can do it now!

3 Ways to describe my personality:
1. Social butterfly...I wave to all strangers.
2. Strong-willed...I know exactly what I want and when I want it.
3. Verbalizer... (mom says that's not a word!) but, I can say lots of words to get what I want. Kind of goes with that whole strong-willed thing again doesn't it?

3 Things I cannot do:
1. (continued...) Go poopy on the potty even when I know I have to go. I can't help it, I just get so distracted by that Dora seat. It's so much more fun to look at it, then sit on it. I'd much rather go poo next to the potty on the floor so I can gaze at Dora.
2. Comb Sissy's hair nicely. The noise of that plastic brush hitting her skull is far too interesting!
3. Sleep in the car if Dora is playing.

3 Things I Think you should listen to:
1. The washing machine, it makes great music and I love to dance to it! (Just like Mama did when she was little) ;-)
2. Dora's Dance to the Rescue Song - my Sissy sings it all the time for me.
3. My soft baby Pooh that I sleep with each night. He plays soft music, says night-night, and his pillow lights up in all sorts of different colors!

3 Things I Don't think you should listen to:
1. Screaming older children.
2. Any kind of jet or plane that attempts to fly over your house.
3. "Come here", I'd much rather watch Mama run and try to catch me!

3 Favorite Foods:
1. Mac-n-Cheese, please!
2. Grapes, because I LOVE to watch mama's face the next time she has to change my poo diaper!
3. Popsicles...I mean I do live in the desert and all!

3 Beverages I drink regularly:
1. 3 parts water, 1 part juice
2. Sissy's sprite.
3. Did I say juice?

3 Shows I watch:
1. Dora the Explorer
2. Dora the Explorer
3. Dora the Explorer

Some Babies I Want to Tag are:
1. Baby Seth
2. I'm also going to tag Natalie
3. And, little miss Meg

Gotta run, I'm slowly waking up again and I think my friends Tyle -n- Nol are calling me.

Nite-nite,
Sugar

4 comments:

Wendy said...

How cute! Wow, I am impressed with the thiings she can do. Thanks for the tag.

Robin said...

Does she like Dora? I would have never guessed!!! Cuteness all the way around.

Addie said...

Sugar, maybe momma should buy you a second toilet seat to sit on and poop, while you look at the Dora seat. I'd ask her about that if I were you.

So you dance to the washing machine, and my Baby Spice dances to the garage door opening. I never thought I would say this at your age but "You kids and your newfangeled music! It just sounds like noise to me."

;-) Thanks for doing the meme Sugar!

Stacey said...

Very Cute Sugar! Baby Seth will get right on that meme : )-